[PROJECT] [WEBSITE] WarioWare D.I.Y Distribution Revival

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by bennyman123abc, Apr 12, 2017.

1. bennyman123abc
    OP

bennyman123abc Master of the Script Kiddies

Mar 21, 2013
    United States
    Training some more Script Kiddies
    Hey guys! I have started on a WarioWare D.I.Y revival project/website so people can share their Microgames, records, and comics. Currently, the page is only a coming soon page but, that will hopefully change in the near future. I want to bring back to luxury of sharing and downloading Microgames in WarioWare D.I.Y which was taken away from us by Nintendo about 3 years ago now I believe. If you would like to contribute to the project, I will be putting the project files on GitHub. Honestly, I really could use all of the help I could get. I want to make it like a 3DSThemes site with 3 categories but, all of the details will be in the GitHub README.MD when I post the GitHub page. If you would like to distribute your Microgames now however, post your data.bin file from WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase or your .sav file dumped from the cartridge (if you found a way :P) or from your flashcart/emulator. I will be posting many updates (And clean up this post) frequently and I hope to have this project completed (for the most part) within 3 months if possible. Thank you for reading a soon to disappear wall of text and have a great day!

NOTE: I did not know what section to post this in so, I just posted it in the ROM Hacking and Translations portion of the DS board. If it needs to be moved, feel free to move it moderators!

HOW TO DUMP YOUR DATA.BIN OF WWDIY SHOWCASE:
    1. Go to your Wii System Settings
    2. Go to Data Management
    3. Go to Save Data
    4. Go to Wii
    5. Find the data for WarioWare: DIY (Wii)
    6. Copy it to an SD Card
    7. On your computer, go to the folder F:\private\wii\TITLE\WA4E\
    8. Upload the data.bin to this thread and I will add all of the Microgames to this post and write a tutorial on installing them to WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase

Last edited by bennyman123abc, Apr 12, 2017
    Ryccardo likes this.