Project: Violet Evergarden (VN Game)(Fan Made)

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by RETRO_BOT, May 17, 2018 at 7:25 PM.

1. RETRO_BOT
    OP

RETRO_BOT Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    Philippines
    Anime World
    900447.png Project: Violet Evergarden (Fan Made)(Visual Novel)

Hello Violet Evergarden Fans!!! , Retro_B.O,T. here!!!!

On this thread, I will be trying to make a game about this anime in VN style but on this thread I will be trying to recruit some:

1. Data Gatherer for LN and the Anime for Story sequencing

2. Expert in Photoshop or Artist
    3. Script Editor

On this game, this VN will fall into the category of Otome game but your job is to fill people's heart by being an autodoll/ typewriter. This game still in research for what best scenes should I put to completely fill the gap both versions of the story. The total aim for this game is to make choices, fill hope in those letters and meet Gilbert but to make this game I would require some help. I wrote above the available job to do for this project to be true. I did begin one scene about the battle scene on how Violet landed on the hospital but I am gonna post that soon because that scene is not yet completely optimize to the script that I follow both from the anime and the LN.

PS: I am sorry for little details about this project due to less free time on this week but I will try to update the info about this project as soon as possible . If you want to help, pls pm through Discord: Retro_BOT or PM me in this site.

This project might be ambitious but we have to close the gap for the real truth :)

Last edited by RETRO_BOT, May 17, 2018 at 7:35 PM
  2. RETRO_BOT
    OP

RETRO_BOT Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    Philippines
    Anime World
    Proof of the project:
    Capture_2018_05_19_01_45_19_321.png

PS: It's just a base background for this game but you might expect that this background will be included in this game :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice