Not open for further replies.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i took a peek at nanodiever just out of curiosity.

it just so happens that i have already reverse engineered this format completely, and have access to graphics, texts, models and whatever else there might be.

nano.png
i only looked at it very quickly, but as you can see, the main data file is extractable and rebuildable.
inside the arcbin is a folderstructure shown in my screenshot, which contains a large number of par archives. some of them are compressed, some are not.
the compression of the par archives is gzip.
the 3d model files of the game are .pmd files, and their respective textures are .pta files. .pta files are basically a .gim graphic with a header, very easy to edit.
the texts are mostly plain text, and a lot of it could be patched into english simply by using a hex editor.

the filetype of the text files is generally .bin, which doesnt tell you much, under the bin you have a set of scriptfiles with PASP and PSR signatures, a set of cxml files (compressed xml's if i had to quess) and a pile of .pasrtbl tables.
As already said, generally everything here is only protected by the compression of the par acrhives and the generic obfuscation of the main arcbin, so dealing with parsing them is just a matter of spending 10 minutes looking at how they work.

the formatting of the text files is the only difference there is to a project i originally designed these tools for. It exists there too but differs slightly, so it would have to be properly parsed for a 100% translation.
aside that, there's nothing much to sneeze at. it's a really easy game to hack.

i wouldn't lie much if i said i could deal with all the files inside it within a week at most.
You're awesome, I think in addition to finding the right tools and hacking, the most important thing is time. Especially when we do it only with ourselves alone. (´▽`*)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I already like and. Follow hopung to add me in your list of giv8ng the kinks yiee
Ya ~ Raynan-kun, sorry, I still can not add you to the list, because you still do not like all my comments in my thread, please try again and I will test it. (゚∀゚)
Ps: Do not be too lazy, you just click a few times, doing it tells me you've really followed the process of my project. So you really understand about it and support me. (´▽`*)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
as much as i'd love to play the sensei here, i simply dont have time for such things. im already struggling to make ends meet with the things im working on.
Ya ~~ I used to think like you, it's hard to keep going. At times I thought, "What am I doing?" And "Why do I do it?", "I want to stop." (´ー`)
I thought I should give up ... (;´Д`)
But when I see my friends (2D), my girlfriend (2D), my neighbors (2D), ... people all over the planet are happy and happiness to be able to play it.
It was a really intense and warm feeling, and I could not surrender, even though I was a useless Hikikomori. (;´∀`)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i have time to work on a game but not 3 games. :P
Im already working on zill o'll infinite plus and utawarerumono, so picking up a 3rd one for that is just a no go.
Haha, you will die soon If you do all 3 projects at the same time. (≧▽≦)
Ps: Zill O'll Infinity is awesome, hopefully it will be finished soon. (゚∀゚)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello i came here to thank you for traducing this game, its a huge task for only one person, you have my resptecs. Also take good care of your health, if you feel tired both physically and/or mentally just take a rest.
You can do it Trung-senpai don't give up, i'll be cheering you from far.:yay:
Ya ~~ Thanks, KigamiAisa-kun, I will try to keep my health. Cheer-suuu (≧▽≦)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Lately psp can be played on emulators, thats why psp games still healthy alive, i wonder android, no, another emulator users like me still want playing psp games, despite android games has better dense of pixel but psp with high resolution its really something, its evolving you know, it can use physic controller, so i'm using ps3 wirelles controller for getting better experience,
i just thingking why japanesse games soo special, because its not heating up my phone even played hours in high resolution, i was tried god of war its heating up my phone like hell just in minute, but not type0 with equal outstanding graphic, and like this tittle toukiden that trung senpai working on it, english ver is on vita, but playing on emulators make playing toukiden in vita being not an option hahaha, if more japan games in english how will be crazy is that??
If you play ppsspp on android, getting it hot and running out of battery when playing high resolution games is completely normal. I think it is better to play it on a PC. (*‘∀‘)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This will be one of the most expected translations ever!
Oh! Sorry, I am writing wrong. (゚∀゚)
>>>>>
I would think about it, but I think the Lord of Apocalypse is not too hard to need a patch, items are easy to find and the missions is easy to understand.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Impressive, its look like doing a translating game soo chalanging, and it seems look complicated, you know, beside you riping its content, you translated it and put it in again >.<
Haha! Of course it is very difficult, if as simple as you think certainly a lot of people do it already. (*'▽')

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you play ppsspp on android, getting it hot and running out of battery when playing high resolution games is completely normal. I think it is better to play it on a PC. (*‘∀‘)
I know but i m very enjoy playing psp in my phone, although its consume battery and not likely game that release worldwide games that release only on japan, only make my phone warm and still can be tolerate, its static heat and not increasing more
Haha! Of course it is very difficult, if as simple as you think certainly a lot of people do it already. (*'▽')
Hahaha i bet you re right, its more like, you beyond beat that game, its only my shallow thingking, you ripping the game translate it and put in it again but the real process will be wayyyy wayy and far away difficult to do it, thats why its more chalanging for person like you, and with your noble cause, you make everyone and me of course understand more this game

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know but i m very enjoy playing psp in my phone, although its consume battery and not likely game that release worldwide games that release only on japan, only make my phone warm and still can be tolerate, its static heat and not increasing more

Hahaha i bet you re right, its more like, you beyond beat that game, its only my shallow thingking, you ripping the game translate it and put in it again but the real process will be wayyyy wayy and far away difficult to do it, thats why its more chalanging for person like you, and with your noble cause, you make everyone and me of course understand more this game
Haha, thank you, although the patch process is about to be completed, but I still have a lot of problems with it, Koei-dono is very awesome. (^.^)
Ps: Do not charge the battery when playing a game at same time, it will damage the battery soon. (゚∀゚)

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Haha, thank you, although the patch process is about to be completed, but I still have a lot of problems with it, Koei-dono is very awesome. (^.^)
Ps: Do not charge the battery when playing a game at same time, it will damage the battery soon. (゚∀゚)
Sure take your time senpai, don't to rush and you must take care of your health too, its more important beyond your project
Okey senpai i ll keep in mind, i will play a game with fully charged phone thanks for your advice ^^

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sure take your time senpai, don't to rush and you must take care of your health too, its more important beyond your project
Okey senpai i ll keep in mind, i will play a game with fully charged phone thanks for your advice ^^
Ya ~ Thank you, I will pay attention to keep more health, now every day I only work with it about 2 hours, I always have to limit to protect my eyes. ( ̄▽ ̄)
Ps: But at night I can not stop watching the anime. Hehe (^.^)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Etou, although nothing important, I still want to thank DarthDub-san, kagekyo-kun ... and the other members, who continue to like my comments, even though you are already on the list. . That made me really emotion, when you are still watching me. once again thank you very much. (;´∀`) ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Etou, although nothing important, I still want to thank DarthDub-san, kagekyo-kun ... and the other members, who continue to like my comments, even though you are already on the list. . That made me really emotion, when you are still watching me. once again thank you very much. (;´∀`) ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
Well it will be more fun if they re joining our discuss, sharing their experience of playing PSP games, maybe, how far they know about toukiden, etc, i think it still not off topic chatter hahaha geezzz that was very unforgettable moment back there, i think it was for me because dinohscene san precisely post after my posting >.< but its okay you know, using "not so good" english, c'mon lets talk about toukiden and PSP game will ya ^^

kagekyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You're welcome Trung senpai
and ´kagekyo-kun' it's really sound good although i only read it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16