• Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

AceAttorney524

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was just a suggestion. No I am not apart of the team. Also I understand that that is not the point of what we are doing. I did not try to hijack anything.
Thank you to the Protoman guy for calling this obvious troll out. I don't want to bring anything else to this so just leave it at that. Let's not hurass everyone else with stupidity. This isn't a place to argue about silly things.

Last edited by AceAttorney524,

LegendaryPlayerFer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That was just a suggestion. No I am not apart of the team. Also I understand that that is not the point of what we are doing. I did not try to hijack anything.
Thank you to the Protoman guy for calling this obvious troll out. I don't want to bring anything else to this so just leave it at that. Let's not hurass everyone else with stupidity. This isn't a place to argue about silly things.

You are welcome. BTW, it's Zero ;)

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm on 11.0.0-33! Great! Goodbye Dai gyakuten saiban translation project.......

Goodbye! (SCNR :rofl2:)

Apparently, there's a new exploit coming out very soon. And even with the old ones (Ocarina of Time, Cubic Ninja, ...) I think its possible to load the translation using HANS, as long as you got the original japanese GameCard (which you should have anyways to play this).

Reactions: DarthDub

MostWant3d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goodbye! (SCNR :rofl2:)

Apparently, there's a new exploit coming out very soon. And even with the old ones (Ocarina of Time, Cubic Ninja, ...) I think its possible to load the translation using HANS, as long as you got the original japanese GameCard (which you should have anyways to play this).
A new exploit? How do you know? I've been searching everywhere.The oot3d exploit does not work with 11.0.0-33,I checked,I don't know about cubic ninja and I don't think I would get that.Too pricey

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, they didn't make new ROP bins, but I haven't heard about it being fixed - could somebody else clarify? But this is only a user level entry point. It will allow you some homebrew (and I think HANS would work), but to downgrade and install a CFW, you need a new Arm9 exploit on top of that. Could be years, could be tomorrow, could be never.

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh I was helping on an old Potty's project but everyone gone :v lol I mde the logo if you want ypu can use it
If need some changes just ask me

VnxBmR3.png

Looked like this ingame
45.bmp

I think I stiill hve the file, so o3o
For those pessimistic types who have posted in this thread who do not have much hope for us, here's some proof that we are indeed hard at work.

cWBvmQg.png
Nice! I want to see how these gonna look XD
012.jpg

(I love this "font" ans looking it in japanese is just awesome lol)

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you make it use localized names? (Phoenix Wright instead of Narahoduo Ryunosuke, etc)
He's not Phoenix Wright, he's his ancestor. His name is slightly different than Phoenix' japanese name... Also, we would have the same problems as Capcom had in Dual Destinies with that japanese Village in the US with centuries old buildings: http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?comic=120913

Reactions: DarthDub and Sliter

Shadowhand

Slim, Alternative Dev.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've already said the names are staying in line with the original. I really wish people would read and stop trying to force the team because this is how projects end up dying.

edit not that in particular, but there are about 6 pages of complaints or trying to tell @xz11 what to do. Let the team do their thing gosh damnit and be happy that someone is doing it

Last edited by mutinize,
Reactions: Sliter

AceAttorney524

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with @mutinize
The staff of this seem like they are very professional and know what they are doing. I understand that people have many differing opinions on what should be used and what shouldn't, however I believe that we should focus on getting the direct translation first. Anything else can be edited yourself based on your preferences assuming you have the correct tools.

Reactions: mutinize

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I agree with @mutinize
The staff of this seem like they are very professional and know what they are doing. I understand that people have many differing opinions on what should be used and what shouldn't, however I believe that we should focus on getting the direct translation first. Anything else can be edited yourself based on your preferences assuming you have the correct tools.

Oh, you'll never get a "direct" (as in literal) translation. My chest would be filled if this could happen, but people's heads would just become fluffy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0