• Start date
  • Views 2,074,659
  • Replies 1,683
  • Likes 90

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you happen to know what she is working on currently? She hasn't updated her blog since the release of Spirit of Justice (last September, almost a year!) and I'm sure she's not just sitting around doing nothing at Capcom ;)
She's worked on DGS2 recently I bet, because they used her for the english stuff in the first game. Right now It could be Monster Hunter World. She's not the lead localizer for that but I completed Monster Hunter 3U recently and saw her name in the credits as part of their localization team.

Reactions: Manuel0

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
She's worked on DGS2 recently I bet, because they used her for the english stuff in the first game. Right now It could be Monster Hunter World. She's not the lead localizer for that but I completed Monster Hunter 3U recently and saw her name in the credits as part of their localization team.
A heads up for all Ace Attorney fans: our friend BoltGSR over at Court Records will be streaming Episode 1 of DGS2 as soon as his eShop copy unlocks on Wednesday at 3 PM UTC, 11 AM Eastern, 8 AM Pacific, 4 PM BST or 5 PM Central European Summer Time:

https://cytube.court-records.net/r/cr

If you haven't played DGS1 yet, you may want to stay clear of the stream though, because of obvious spoilers. The Ace Attorney Discord (-snip-) will also hold a special event at this time I hear.

Last edited by Uwabami,

BroBuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're asking for the reason DGS didn't come to the west and all 3D AA games are digital-only outside Japan - look in the mirror. It's not that expensive to import DGS (infos on how to do that are in the OP). Nobody claimed this is perfect or uncrackable - but we refuse to feed pirates the game on a silver platter. It's mostly to make people aware that this game needs sales bad enough that fans would go the extra mile to help boost them.

The protection should be enough to keep the dumbest of pirates at bay, but it's not that elaborate - it will be cracked probably by someone who needs e-fame to compensate for the lack of something else (your guess is as good as mine). At least we have made a statement and tried. This may generate just a few additional sales.

But then - maybe the one sharing the cracked copy and the ones using it will get a nasty surprise they didn't expect - or not.
I'm for encouraging people to import and support the series, but this is the wrong way to go about it.

First, a few people importing DGS1 for the fan translation aren't going to impact the game's sales. DGS1 will have been out in Japan for 3+ years by the time this fan translation is done, 99.99% of the game's lifetime sales will be accounted for by that time. At best, and I'm being generous, you get a couple of thousand importers for the fan translation. That's nothing in the grand scheme of things when the game sold 200,000+ copies, it's a incredibly tiny fraction of the game's sales at that point. And that's assuming everybody importing the game is buying brand new copies and not second-hand ones. More importantly, the sales of DGS1 don't even really matter at this point. The vast majority of that game's sales are already done by this point and Capcom's fiscal expectations for their games run on a time-table; either DGS met its sales expectations for its fiscal periods or it didn't. Regardless, the game sold well enough to greenlight a sequel, so everything is said and done at this point.

At most, the only thing this will show is that there's English support for DGS overseas, which Capcom might notice and take into consideration. Obviously a good thing. But this affect could achieved, perhaps to an even greater affect, without the anti-piracy stuff by simply and politely encouraging people to import as a genuine show of support for the series. At the end of the day, all the anti-piracy stuff is going to do is make people hate/badmouth the team and likely encourage even more people to pirate the game (when it's inevitably cracked in a day) out of spite.

If you really want people to support the series, tell them to import DGS2 now instead. That is far more important important since that game is new and will need sales if the series is to continue. Or tell them to buy AA6 instead, the last officially released English game. Unfortunately, by the time this project is done DGS2 will have been out for a year or two, so any mainstream attention the release of this fan translation will garner the subsequent show of support for importing the games likely won't have an impact on the future of DGS.

Last edited by BroBuzz,

gatorade2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, sorry. Only physical copies will work.

So to prevent piracy, you're going to shut out an entire group of people that legitimately bought the game? I like what you're trying to do here, but I feel like it's going to inconvenience digital owners more than it will stop pirates. Even if this anti-piracy measure could make a difference, and BroBuzz kindly explained why it might not, you're just going to annoy people that bought this game and they'll go find a cracked copy anyway. History shows why extreme DRM can kill sales, look at Spore. It's the most pirated game of all time because it limited how many computers you could install the game on as an anti-piracy measure. Then there's The Witcher 3, a big budget title that released DRM free and had amazing sales.

If you assume that everyone is a dirty pirate, a legitimate buyer will turn into one out of spite.

EDIT: Forgot how 3DS region locking works, ignore all of that lol

Last edited by gatorade2,
Reactions: d9nam1c

Naails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So to prevent piracy, you're going to shut out an entire group of people that legitimately bought the game? I like what you're trying to do here, but I feel like it's going to inconvenience digital owners more than it will stop pirates. Even if this anti-piracy measure could make a difference, and BroBuzz kindly explained why it might not, you're just going to annoy people that bought this game and they'll go find a cracked copy anyway. History shows why extreme DRM can kill sales, look at Spore. It's the most pirated game of all time because it limited how many computers you could install the game on as an anti-piracy measure. Then there's The Witcher 3, a big budget title that released DRM free and had amazing sales.

If you assume that everyone is a dirty pirate, a legitimate buyer will turn into one out of spite.
Is there really anybody who owns a legit digital copy of the game, in the actual Japanese console with cfw, that doesn't know Japanese and wants the patch? Why would anyone do that? I mean, if you have a Japanese console with cfw, why would you buy the digital copy of the game, and even more if you don't know Japanese? Sounds kinda dumb, doesn't it?

gatorade2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there really anybody who owns a legit digital copy of the game, in the actual Japanese console with cfw, that doesn't know Japanese and wants the patch? Why would anyone do that? I mean, if you have a Japanese console with cfw, why would you buy the digital copy of the game, and even more if you don't know Japanese? Sounds kinda dumb, doesn't it?

Oh crap my bad, I forgot that Nintendo was weird about region-locking. I was getting it confused with PSN where you only have to make a Japanese account to access their digital content.

Ignore that whole last comment then.

sh1ku

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Even so, playing a game from one region (JPN in this case) on another region via CFW is considered as illegal as playing the game without owning it. You NEED to have a JPN 3DS, and even so, by having CFW, you would be violating Nintendo's ToS and they can very well bring anyone to justice. But they won't, obviously. This is the so called "grey area" where some people says it's illegal and some people say it's not. Emulation is the same. But I think, IMO, that personal opinions shouldn't affect this kind of projects to this point. If we have a problem with piracy, we could very well have a problem with CFW. But that would be assuming that every people using CFW pirates, right? Then, it's the same with the digital copy support for the patch. We're assuming every digital copy is pirated, and, while I'll admit it's probably the case, that would be assuming. I don't know why we can assume some things, but not others. That bugs me a bit, tbh.

If you ask me, I think we should send the message. Put a big disclaimer at the intro, explaining how much would it help to buy the game if you're a fan of the franchise. And that's only one example. I support the team, they're doing god's job, but I have to disagree with all this "piracy prevention" thingy. You're not saying "buy the game", you're saying "I made this and I want you to buy the game, so get over it". That's just selfish. And it can be dangerous. Another person has said something alike, a few posts above, I think. People will get mad. People doesn't like to be "ordered". They want to be as free as internet let them be. And I think that's fine. I don't have anything pirated, iirc, as I have a job, and I can pay everything. Also, I'm a dev, and I know how much hurts when people steal your job. But this is a kind of censorship, IMHO. I think we should educate people, not "hitting them" and "negating them". It's similar as a parent's education to their childs. They won't teach the child to not steal other baby's toys, if they hit them, or they scream at them. They will learn it if you tell them, carefully, slowly, without violence, why what they are doing is bad, and why doing "bad" things is, indeed, bad. Idk, that's my point of view.

Said this, I thank the team for their enormous job. I'll be able to play this just because they decided we should all enjoy the game. And they are doing it for free, which is not even fair (but doing it for money would present legal issues, right). Also, as I have the physical copy of the game, I'll be able to play the case 1 as soon as you release the patch. But I'll be doing it knowing I'm doing something illegal. I'm not allowed to circumvent the region lock. I'm not allowed to modify either the game's content, or the 3DS's files/FW. We're all "bad guys" doing "bad things", but we're fighting together so this things we're doing will be something allowed, in the future, as it comes to common sense that it should be. At least the region lock thingy. I don't know why should we fight with each other, I think we're all on the same boat. On a pirate boat, or on a regular boat, I don't think that should matter.

Also, last thing. If someone should do something about this situation, that would be Nintendo or Capcom (and pray that they don't). They are the ones that should care about their software being pirated. As it affects them. My advise would be, don't go out there thinking you should do what others should be doing. If law doesn't work, don't force your law. Find a way to make the law itself work.

That's it. Have a good day.

Last edited by sh1ku,

Uwabami

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even so, playing a game from one region (JPN in this case) on another region via CFW is considered as illegal as playing the game without owning it. You NEED to have a JPN 3DS, and even so, by having CFW, you would be violating Nintendo's ToS and they can very well bring anyone to justice. But they won't, obviously. This is the so called "grey area" where some people says it's illegal and some people say it's not. Emulation is the same. But I think, IMO, that personal opinions shouldn't affect this kind of projects to this point. If we have a problem with piracy, we could very well have a problem with CFW. But that would be assuming that every people using CFW pirates, right? Then, it's the same with the digital copy support for the patch. We're assuming every digital copy is pirated, and, while I'll admit it's probably the case, that would be assuming. I don't know why we can assume some things, but not others. That bugs me a bit, tbh.

If you ask me, I think we should send the message. Put a big disclaimer at the intro, explaining how much would it help to buy the game if you're a fan of the franchise. And that's only one example. I support the team, they're doing god's job, but I have to disagree with all this "piracy prevention" thingy. You're not saying "buy the game", you're saying "I made this and I want you to buy the game, so get over it". That's just selfish. And it can be dangerous. Another person has said something alike, a few posts above, I think. People will get mad. People doesn't like to be "ordered". They want to be as free as internet let them be. And I think that's fine. I don't have anything pirated, iirc, as I have a job, and I can pay everything. Also, I'm a dev, and I know how much hurts when people steal your job. But this is a kind of censorship, IMHO. I think we should educate people, not "hitting them" and "negating them". It's similar as a parent's education to their childs. They won't teach the child to not steal other baby's toys, if they hit them, or they scream at them. They will learn it if you tell them, carefully, slowly, without violence, why what they are doing is bad, and why doing "bad" things is, indeed, bad. Idk, that's my point of view.

Said this, I thank the team for their enormous job. I'll be able to play this just because they decided we should all enjoy the game. And they are doing it for free, which is not even fair (but doing it for money would present legal issues, right). Also, as I have the physical copy of the game, I'll be able to play the case 1 as soon as you release the patch. But I'll be doing it knowing I'm doing something illegal. I'm not allowed to circumvent the region lock. I'm not allowed to modify either the game's content, or the 3DS's files/FW. We're all "bad guys" doing "bad things", but we're fighting together so this things we're doing will be something allowed, in the future, as it comes to common sense that it should be. At least the region lock thingy. I don't know why should we fight with each other, I think we're all on the same boat. On a pirate boat, or on a regular boat, I don't think that should matter.

Also, last thing. If someone should do something about this situation, that would be Nintendo or Capcom (and pray that they don't). They are the ones that should care about their software being pirated. As it affects them. My advise would be, don't go out there thinking you should do what others should be doing. If law doesn't work, don't force your law. Find a way to make the law itself work.

That's it. Have a good day.
You're not correct. It's perfectly legal where I live to use my devices as I see fit as long as I don't pirate - circumvening region locks has been around for decades. We're also not circumventing any protections for you - we're telling you how to do it and you can choose to do it or not.

And I want to clarify: We do not believe everyone who owns a digital copy is a pirate. There are people who bought a legit copy on eShop, I know. The issue is - we can't tell the difference between a legit eShop copy and a pirated one. There's just no way as far as we know.

This is also not perfect and we fully expect someone to crack this at some point - this is not about impenetrable anti-piracy. We want to send a message. Too many people who claim to love the AA franchise are not buying it - we're not pointing fingers, we want to shed light on a real issue. A franchise we love could do better, it already is digital only and we already have 3 titles not localized (I'm going to assume here DGS2 will share the fate of DGS1 and AAI2).

I've talked to a lot of people and there is a considerable amount of them told me they would pirate DGS out of spite. Because CAPCOM hates them for not bringing DGS to the west. For haveing the other games digital only. There is an obvious issue here: CAPCOM made the games, and they're not profitable enough because "fans" pirate.

We're not here to lecture you on morals, but we made this with our hard work in our free time. We decided we want it to be physical-copy only, even if that means a tiny percentage of legit buyers cannot use it. That's not good, we know - but again: we can't tell if it's legit. This is also not a surpise - we've been telling people this for a year now.

EDIT: Forgot how 3DS region locking works, ignore all of that lol
This is not "extreme DRM" - it's a very simple check if you're actually running the patch form a game card. There are no draw-backs for people with a game card - quite the opposite - they save a lot of space because they don't have to install the whole game.

I'm for encouraging people to import and support the series, but this is the wrong way to go about it.

First, a few people importing DGS1 for the fan translation aren't going to impact the game's sales. DGS1 will have been out in Japan for 3+ years by the time this fan translation is done, 99.99% of the game's lifetime sales will be accounted for by that time. At best, and I'm being generous, you get a couple of thousand importers for the fan translation. That's nothing in the grand scheme of things when the game sold 200,000+ copies, it's a incredibly tiny fraction of the game's sales at that point. And that's assuming everybody importing the game is buying brand new copies and not second-hand ones. More importantly, the sales of DGS1 don't even really matter at this point. The vast majority of that game's sales are already done by this point and Capcom's fiscal expectations for their games run on a time-table; either DGS met its sales expectations for its fiscal periods or it didn't. Regardless, the game sold well enough to greenlight a sequel, so everything is said and done at this point.

At most, the only thing this will show is that there's English support for DGS overseas, which Capcom might notice and take into consideration. Obviously a good thing. But this affect could achieved, perhaps to an even greater affect, without the anti-piracy stuff by simply and politely encouraging people to import as a genuine show of support for the series. At the end of the day, all the anti-piracy stuff is going to do is make people hate/badmouth the team and likely encourage even more people to pirate the game (when it's inevitably cracked in a day) out of spite.

If you really want people to support the series, tell them to import DGS2 now instead. That is far more important important since that game is new and will need sales if the series is to continue. Or tell them to buy AA6 instead, the last officially released English game. Unfortunately, by the time this project is done DGS2 will have been out for a year or two, so any mainstream attention the release of this fan translation will garner the subsequent show of support for importing the games likely won't have an impact on the future of DGS.
Again, like I mentioned before - this is about sending a message and sparking a conversation. Will we get an AA7 or a DGS3 the way things are going? We haven't even released yet and we've already had a big reaction to this. Some people really hate it, some people absolutely love it. Most people who hate it are either pirates themselves or - and this is important: feel we're treating them like pirates, even though they own a legit eShop copy.

I can only repeat myself: we're very sorry this is affecting people with a legit eShop copy, we don't have any numbers (obviously), but we do believe there aren't that many, since you would need to buy a Japanese 3DS - this patch works on every 3DS with the newest Luma3DS installed.

Ultimately, we think the bad outweights the good. We got people to think and talk about this - which is what we wanted.

PS: Release is packaged and currently undergoing last checks to make sure everything's alright.

Reactions: lylandackey

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not correct. It's perfectly legal where I live to use my devices as I see fit as long as I don't pirate - circumvening region locks has been around for decades. We're also not circumventing any protections for you - we're telling you how to do it and you can choose to do it or not.

And I want to clarify: We do not believe everyone who owns a digital copy is a pirate. There are people who bought a legit copy on eShop, I know. The issue is - we can't tell the difference between a legit eShop copy and a pirated one. There's just no way as far as we know.

This is also not perfect and we fully expect someone to crack this at some point - this is not about impenetrable anti-piracy. We want to send a message. Too many people who claim to love the AA franchise are not buying it - we're not pointing fingers, we want to shed light on a real issue. A franchise we love could do better, it already is digital only and we already have 3 titles not localized (I'm going to assume here DGS2 will share the fate of DGS1 and AAI2).

I've talked to a lot of people and there is a considerable amount of them told me they would pirate DGS out of spite. Because CAPCOM hates them for not bringing DGS to the west. For haveing the other games digital only. There is an obvious issue here: CAPCOM made the games, and they're not profitable enough because "fans" pirate.

We're not here to lecture you on morals, but we made this with our hard work in our free time. We decided we want it to be physical-copy only, even if that means a tiny percentage of legit buyers cannot use it. That's not good, we know - but again: we can't tell if it's legit. This is also not a surpise - we've been telling people this for a year now.

This is not "extreme DRM" - it's a very simple check if you're actually running the patch form a game card. There are no draw-backs for people with a game card - quite the opposite - they save a lot of space because they don't have to install the whole game.

Again, like I mentioned before - this is about sending a message and sparking a conversation. Will we get an AA7 or a DGS3 the way things are going? We haven't even released yet and we've already had a big reaction to this. Some people really hate it, some people absolutely love it. Most people who hate it are either pirates themselves or - and this is important: feel we're treating them like pirates, even though they own a legit eShop copy.

I can only repeat myself: we're very sorry this is affecting people with a legit eShop copy, we don't have any numbers (obviously), but we do believe there aren't that many, since you would need to buy a Japanese 3DS - this patch works on every 3DS with the newest Luma3DS installed.

Ultimately, we think the bad outweights the good. We got people to think and talk about this - which is what we wanted.

PS: Release is packaged and currently undergoing last checks to make sure everything's alright.
Nice! Can't wait till it's out :)

Myuer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Again, like I mentioned before - this is about sending a message and sparking a conversation. Will we get an AA7 or a DGS3 the way things are going?
To be honest, this is not a good point in your favour. Because if DGS did poorly, DGS2 would not exist. DGS was a moderate success in Japan, enough to kickstart a sequel apparently.

AA7 that comes in the west it's a certain call. After all the main line series in the west always sells. DGS is a spin off series. If Spin-off series never come out from Japan it's because back in the day Ace Attorney Investigation 1 flopped so hard in the west, while in Japan was a huge success. This was the main reason of Ace Attorney Investigations 2 never reaching the west, even there was a huge demanding by the fans.

In case you want sources of why AAI2 never made it to the west there it is:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_cap...torney-investigations-2?post_num=25#491976593

The same fate applies simply to DGS. It'll never come to the West because the spin offs in this saga already proved to be not profitable in the west during the past.

(Also, if you really bring the whole Holmes stuff, I think it takes nothing to change Holmes name into another one just to avoid the rights situation.)

Last edited by Myuer,
Reactions: DarthVitrial

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Correct me if I'm wrong, does this check also can be done for people with gateway or sky3ds? Because game that played using those flashcart counts as physical game, right?

To be honest, this is not a good point in your favour. Because if DGS did poorly, DGS2 would not exist. DGS was a moderate success in Japan, enough to kickstart a sequel apparently.

The same fate applies simply to DGS. It'll never come to the West because the spin offs in this saga already proved to be not profitable in the west during the past.

(Also, if you really bring the whole Holmes stuff, I think it takes nothing to change Holmes name into another one just to avoid the rights situation.)

There's a special edition called Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 & 2, right? Maybe if they decided to localized this series, they can choose to localized that special edition instead.
And you said the spin off in the past is not profitable, right? But don't you think, this spin off, with Sherlock Holmes in it can be popular because between Edgeworth vs Holmes, the latter is more well known in the west? Just using the name only will selling more than Phoenix Wright. Capcom can just use Sherlock Holmes character as poster boy for this game instead of Naruhodo Ryunosuke (Just like they did with SoJ where Phoenix is the poster boy while the game actually more focused on Apollo).

I still don't quite understand about Holmes copyright problem, though. Wasn't in the past there are many games with Sherlock Holmes as protagonist already? From indie game, casual game even an AAA game? Why the problem only persist in DGS and not with those games?

Last edited by mwahaha,

Myuer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's a special edition called Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 & 2, right? Maybe if they decided to localized this series, they can choose to localized that special edition instead.
And you said the spin off in the past is not profitable, right? But don't you think, this spin off, with Sherlock Holmes in it can be popular because between Edgeworth vs Holmes, the latter is more well known in the west? Just using the name only will selling more than Phoenix Wright. Capcom can just use Sherlock Holmes character as poster boy for this game instead of Naruhodo Ryunosuke (Just like they did with SoJ where Phoenix is the poster boy while the game actually more focused on Apollo).

I still don't quite understand about Holmes copyright problem, though. Wasn't in the past there are many games with Sherlock Holmes as protagonist already? From indie game, casual game even an AAA game? Why the problem only persist in DGS and not with those games?
If they intend to publish the special edition containing the two games, then we should expect soonish that this fan translation would put down by Capcom itself soonish. Since a fantranslation would hurt the sales in the west.

I repeat, Sherlock Holmes aside. They made pretty clear why they didn't want to port AAI2 into the west. And following on how GS5 and 6 had no problems of being published into west, it just means that for this spin-off (like AAI2) they don't want to take the risk to pay a lot of money to translate the two games, or even the first one only if they intend to release them seperately, and then the sales won't even cover the costs done in order to translate and porting the game.

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If they intend to publish the special edition containing the two games, then we should expect soonish that this fan translation would put down by Capcom itself soonish. Since a fantranslation would hurt the sales in the west.

Well, wasn't Capcom already tried to put down the youtube channel that translating the first game to English already? (Though, they're back sometimes later). I think of it as a hint that they planned to bring this series sometimes later, maybe they will do the same thing as Squareenix, where they decided to bring FF Type-0 to west when they saw that the fans translated game was really popular. The same thing that also happened with Dangaronpa series, where the west localization announced few months after the fans translated game was published.

I knew it would be a dick move for the team that pouring their time to translated this game, but the complete fan translation of this game can push the official team to bring the game legally to US, I would be very happy about it.

DGS case is not the same as AAI2 IMO. With AAI2, the DS console itself were already nearing it death at that time, meanwhile with 3ds, the console sales is still strong. They even releasing a new iteration called 2DS XL not long ago. So, if they decided to bring the game, it would not flopped badly like the predecessor series.

Last edited by mwahaha,

Myuer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, wasn't Capcom already tried to put down the youtube channel that translating the first game to English already? (Though, they're back sometimes later). I think of it as a hint that they planned to bring this series sometimes later, maybe they will do the same thing as Squareenix, where they decided to bring FF Type-0 to west when they saw that the fans translated game was really popular. The same thing that also happened with Dangaronpa series, where the west localization announced few months after the fans translated game was published.

DGS case is not the same as AAI2 IMO. With AAI2, the DS console itself were already nearing it death at that time, meanwhile with 3ds, the console sales is still strong. They even releasing a new iteration called 2DS XL not long ago. So, if they decided to bring the game, it would not flopped badly like the predecessor series.
The fan translation of Type-0 was put down from Square Enix the moment they decided to reveal the remaster of the game. Which came literally 2 days later of the patch being published during the E3. Meaning that surely Square had this intention from long time.

For the Danganronpa we may not be sure. After all in the west arrived the Vita port of the game. A bit similiar to what happened to the Ace Attorney series anyway. We never got the original GBA versions of the game. But we started to have the series when the game was ported to the DS.

EDIT: You have also to add that the AAI2 team was completely disbanded after they were done with the game. Which is probably what will happen with DGS2.

Last edited by Myuer,

mwahaha

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
EDIT: You have also to add that the AAI2 team was completely disbanded after they were done with the game. Which is probably what will happen with DGS2.

Did you mean the fans translation team of AAI2? So, you implied that this group won't translate the sequel of DGS? Does there are any internal conflict happened with this this team already?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"