Project Sonic 2017 officially named Sonic Forces, first gameplay trailer

Following the announcement of Sonic Mania's delay, SEGA has revealed their other Sonic game to the public, now titled Sonic Forces. The gameplay returns to a Generations/Colors/Unleashed style format, forgoing other, newer, gameplay styles that were attempted in Lost World and Boom. Sonic Forces is set to launch "holiday 2017" for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, give Lego Sonic a try. I'd love to play Lego Sonic but there's just too much damn stuff I'd have to purchase in order to play it.

Is that part of Lego Dimensions? Is it possible to buy it standalone? Probably not, considering what you said in the latter part of that statement.

That being said, I don't think I'll pick this up on release (I might change my mind), but I'll definitely add it to my switch library in the future.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Is that part of Lego Dimensions? Is it possible to buy it standalone? Probably not, considering what you said in the latter part of that statement.

That being said, I don't think I'll pick this up on release (I might change my mind), but I'll definitely add it to my switch library in the future.
It's part of the whole Lego Dimensions' bollocks. :( You can always watch gameplay videos of it which is what I've done. As much as I want to play Lego Sonic, that's not gonna happen - I'm not gonna spend crazy amounts of money to play it.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting for my Sonic Adventure squeal and Chaos Garden too. I'll even take a 1 and 2 full enhanced remake at this point.

As for Forces, looks alright, but I need to see more. Honestly, the only games I don't like or didn't even want to play is 06 and the Boom series. I'll even take a Sonic Lost World sequel or another storybook title.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks so fucking boring, its like a mindless push forward and press jump end of game.

sega really should bring sonic back to the formula they had for adventures, a game with a story and interaction, not just a speed course thing.

the problem sega has is they make sonic games so fast that its easy to go off course, so what do they do, fix him on a path so you have no control other than run/jump

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
WHERE ARE THE CHAO? Literally they just need to make Sonic Adventure 3 Battle, simply the same as the old SA2B except updated, and refined. Build up on minigames, and add more of each type of level, and voila, you have a solid full game. They could even sneak in in-game purchases for the Chao side of the game, and make it very very profitable. They could add online support in which you can battle others, challenge their Chao, and build up a Chao team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte