So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Suggesting censorship just puts a bad light on yourself.
Agreed.
Also quite a few of us here hold Takeshi in rather high regard. Your suspicions that he is a plant from a rival company come off as silly, reflect poorly on you, and may well be best held to yourself.

In the future, perhaps your company will consider canceling someone's order if it hasn't yet shipped, regardless of their reasons. Of course, if you have a clearly stated "no cancelations" policy, so be it.

I can guarantee you though, your vilification of Takeshi has no doubt soured your company's reputation with many who frequent this board, myself included.

I'll assume that like any story related in parts, there is likely more to it than I read here, but from what I did read, you treated at least one customer very poorly, and did so in a public forum.

Best of luck to your company. I hope to hear better of it in the future. A quality product coupled with quality support sells itself.

guzh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Your lies are getting out of hand.

I think someone should censor you. I do not know what is your intention but I suspect you are either sent by a rival company to start a smear campaign, or deliberately trying to cause trouble. With a few dollars on hand, this can be quite easily accomplished.

Your account was registered as [email protected] in our forums. It has since been banned and all posts initiated by tjhis account deleted. We wish to warn all from gbatemp about Takeshi's dishonesty and bad conduct in forums.

Accusation without a proof is not wise, that is a baseless reason depending on your subjective point of view.
If you feel that your rival company already started “negative” campaign, why don’t you find a solution for this? Such as a good customer service? Responsive to a complaint/inputs? Instead blaming a future-wanna-be customer.

I’m not defending anyone here, but after I read the post and I put my position in their place, I already got not so good image.

But, anyway instead deleting a post in your forum, why don’t you start to know, serve and accommodate the customer needs? This is one thing that will make your company stand out from the others.

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
UPDATE: I just wanted to let you all know that nds-central.com does NOT accept cancellations of orders! They just marked my order as shipped today! I also notified paypal about this incident! So be careful!

UPDATE 2: I posted a summary of my story over at nds-central.com. I wonder how long it will be there to be read by the public! Just click the following link to read it for yourself-> http://www.nds-central.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=161#161

Takeshi,

I think someone should censor you. I do not know what is your intention but I suspect you are either sent by a rival company to start a smear campaign, or deliberately trying to cause trouble. With a few dollars on hand, this can be quite easily accomplished.

Your account was registered as [email protected] in our forums. It has since been banned and all posts initiated by tjhis account deleted. We wish to warn all from gbatemp about Takeshi's dishonesty and bad conduct in forums.

You have been warned.

Ray
Xtreme Enterprise
If you would know me better you'd know that I always register with that address on forums where I don't trust the moderators. So please stop telling lies about me.

BTW: Where is my money?

edit and why don't you respond to emails anymore?
2nd edit i forgot to mention that although the email address I registered with was [email protected] it WAS a valid address (until you posted it publically visible). And this will be my last word on this case until paypal starts their investigation!

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
UPDATE: I just wanted to let you all know that nds-central.com does NOT accept cancellations of orders! They just marked my order as shipped today! I also notified paypal about this incident! So be careful!

UPDATE 2: I posted a summary of my story over at nds-central.com. I wonder how long it will be there to be read by the public! Just click the following link to read it for yourself-> http://www.nds-central.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=161#161

Takeshi,

You have been warned.

Ray
Xtreme Enterprise

...Not exaclty the smartest thing to do there aye, limtk55?.
The fact that you have come to a public board and tried to make sure your businesses reputation is in tact by showing us your dislike for a certain customer from your business, puts shame on the image of your company. I cant belive that you even had the nerve to post his email address and bring the issue over to our boards. keep your business on your webpages and if a disatisfied customer wants to share his story with us, so be it. Dont come over here saying that he is from a rival company and calling him a liar, thats your opinion and businesses should not share thier opinion with other potential customers about another customer.
Obviously this business tactic has gone horribly wrong and i hope that everyone reads this before buying from you. this is not a personally attack on 'you' but just my opinion, so the smartest thing for you and your business to do is NOT reply to these opinions unless you wish to discourage customers from a large community about buying from you. If you do reply though im will enjoy reading your next business tactic just for a laugh and im sure everyone else will too.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant belive that you even had the nerve to post his email address and bring the issue over to our boards.

wtf.gif
who'd trust a company that posts their customers email's online? Privacy?

and yes, im looking forward to the next response
biggrin.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was mighty shocked too that he posted the email address....jesus what's next? Talk about bad buisness...cross the company and you'll have to close your email address...cross them again....who knows? credit card info gets published? Double jesus. I am soooo glad I sent my DS to Nintendo to get repaired then fuck with this company. You don't see Sony coming here to defent their honour as we bash them for closing link sang....it's the internet man we speak or mind, oppinions and EXPERIENCES. Sucks for the people that preorder but thanks for the heads up cause you saved me and a few other hundred people a HUGE hassle

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm becoming suspicious of this product since the company is unwilling to release a demo product to reviewers on sites like this. It's kind of like a movie producer not providing a preview to critics before a movie to avoid bad reviews.

Dealing with an individuals concerns/suggestions should not be handled in a public forum. If they had just said, "I'm sorry but due to production costs what you are proposing won't be available in our initial offering", most people would have understood and bought the product anyway.

Before a competitive product enters the market this company need to establish it's quality and reliability in order to have staying power once competitors do enter the market.

That being said, many of the product offerings look really nice; the key word being 'look'. They need to get a prototype out into the market to end the unneccesary haggling over product features.

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping that they would be legit. The product looks awesome. Especially the flat black! Too bad they suck as a company. I'm staying away from this one!

limtk55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This post is becoming something like the Days of our Lives on TV...but let me try to make this the last episode.

Anyway guys, we want to say that all's well that ends well. Our first shipment arrives 30 October 2006 to Singapore shores after custom clearance. After accounting for all inventory, shipping begins 3 Nov 2006 first to all our distributors and resellers and then to all our pre-orders. From then on, you decide for yourselves what kind of quality we make and perhaps post as many reviews, both good and bad, as you can...

We'll more likely than not get large websites like IGN to make a review of these (as they have for our Asterix PSP faceplates) and give you an unbiased report on these cases before you decide what it really is.

As for Takeshi, he will get his refund from Paypal direct. His order was in-process, which he understood as shipped. But it was not. There is another option when sending the transaction status as "shipped" when merchants like us update orders so as to keep customers in the loop.

We apologise for this fiasco caused and will like to assure everyone here, that we treasure privacy as much as you do.

Ray
Xtreme Enterprise

Ragone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was mighty shocked too that he posted the email address....jesus what's next? Talk about bad buisness...cross the company and you'll have to close your email address...cross them again....who knows? credit card info gets published? Double jesus. I am soooo glad I sent my DS to Nintendo to get repaired then fuck with this company. You don't see Sony coming here to defent their honour as we bash them for closing link sang....it's the internet man we speak or mind, oppinions and EXPERIENCES. Sucks for the people that preorder but thanks for the heads up cause you saved me and a few other hundred people a HUGE hassle

Yeah, couldn't have said it better. I was considering ordering from them but after reading the numerous things "ray" has done, the company is completely unprofessional to say the least.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This post is becoming something like the Days of our Lives on TV...but let me try to make this the last episode.

Anyway guys, we want to say that all's well that ends well. Our first shipment arrives 30 October 2006 to Singapore shores after custom clearance. After accounting for all inventory, shipping begins 3 Nov 2006 first to all our distributors and resellers and then to all our pre-orders. From then on, you decide for yourselves what kind of quality we make and perhaps post as many reviews, both good and bad, as you can...

We'll more likely than not get large websites like IGN to make a review of these (as they have for our Asterix PSP faceplates) and give you an unbiased report on these cases before you decide what it really is.

As for Takeshi, he will get his refund from Paypal direct. His order was in-process, which he understood as shipped. But it was not. There is another option when sending the transaction status as "shipped" when merchants like us update orders so as to keep customers in the loop.

We apologise for this fiasco caused and will like to assure everyone here, that we treasure privacy as much as you do.

Ray
Xtreme Enterprise

whats that ment to mean, moron. So now that your insulting ALL of us, im thinking you are putting personal opinions into ALL your posts.
from what i gathered from your post in point form, im assuming this is what the guidline may have looked like before you wrote the post in full.

+Insult everyone on this thread
+Business tactic
+Explain that GBAtemp isnt big/good enough for a review kit
+Attempt to clean shit stain off the business's image
+Business tactic
+Dodge an issue that Xtremely hurt the image "we treasure privacy as much as you do"....
+Try not to imbarress the business more than i have.
+apoligise (OPTIONAL)

Im saying this because your product MAY be good, STOP RUINING YOUR BUSINESS, KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT!!! your post SHOULD have looked like this.

To GBAtemp

I am sorry i took on takeshi's issue as personal, I appolisgise for posting his email too. I hope that this problem will be overlooked and believe that our product once released will sell itself with its quality alone. To appoligise for my actions i am sending GBAtemp a review kit as a peace offering and hope that you all are impressed with it as much as me.

sincerly Ray

BUT NO, YOU TRIED TO ACT LIKE A BUSINESS AGAIN, STOP DOING SOMETHING WE ALREADY KNOW YOU CAN'T DO!

D

Deleted User

So, I still haven't got any refund -although it was 'promised' by Ray- and Paypal is taking it's time to analyse the case. And as if this wasn't enough you can read in previous posts of this topic that they'll insult you and treasure privacy so much that they even publish your email address in a public forum if you're trying to cancel your order and keep bugging them to refund your money!

I'm pretty sure this whole thing wasn't a scam because they still keep updating their site and keep promising they'll release the shells this week.

However, I'll keep you updated if this really ends well.
smile.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Takeshi: so which company are you smearing for? I really want to buy a case, but definitely not from SHOCK! so I could use a recommendation...
laugh.gif

If y'all don't quite get it, I mean: there are no competing products at this time. Considering that SHOCK reps are acting like certain other NFO sites with the ban happy mods, there is absolutely no chance I'd pay them to ban me if I had a valid (but apparently unanswerable) support/end-user question.

yaynds.gif
(and yes, that is a SHOCK case in the smilies hand, with an indication of the direction it should be stuck in.)

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda sad since the Shock cases are probably going to rule... I have a PSP faceplate they made and the quality is amazing.

urbanmindz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally have gotten over the whole issue with the shock case (reason why i started this thread), and I am sure they will have a quality product, but the truth of the matter is that mostly everyone that will have the balls to take on the task of replacing thier NDS Lite shells are probably people that will prefer and ENTIRE shell replacement with all the parts needed or not change the case at all.. I was very interested in thier cases and to tell you the truth i still kinda am but I would really love to see it come with all the parts needed.. i am just hoping they seriously take into consideration all the people in the forums that agree..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"