ROM Hack Project Restoration Majora Mask 3d

puerkobi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I don't know if it's already posted, but you can now download the last release of, quoting the readme,
"A Majora's Mask 3D patch that restores some mechanics from the original game and fixes some issues to make the game even more enjoyable."
Made by Leoetlino, you can find the last realease and the instruction on how to install the .bps patch at:

https://github.com/leoetlino/project-restoration

Allav866

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
This mod is great! My favorite change is that Arrows now work like they did in Wind Waker! Someone needs to upload a showcase for this version.

DeathReaper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to get this to work but every time i load up the game it hangs up on the startup red and black 3ds screen sorry im still a total newb when it comes to hacking i followed the instructions have the right files put the right place including the boot.frim file the only thing i didnt do while knowing how to use gm9 somewhat (ive transferred gba save back and forth between my 3ds and pc) is copy the boot.frim file to my nand since i dont know how to do that and i dont want to screw it up

could someone please help me to get this to work i would love to fix this crap remake of my favorite console zelda game and make it actually playable and fun

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Holy wow! I didn't know this progressed further. Last time I checked it "only" fixed the Deku hop and Zora swimming and that was already super impressive.

I love that they slowed down the timer with the Inverted Song of Time again, that annoyed me to no end!

I have to put this on my 3DS asap!

Nono57130

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! I have an issue on citra. I have the feebback with the littre sound when the game open (before the majora's mask appear) but in game i haven't gor any modification (no mask change with C pad, checkoint normal)...can you help me ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1