Project Resistance teaser trailer reveals that the gameplay will be “team-based survival horror”

Prior to the game’s full reveal at Tokyo Games Show 2019, Capcom has decided to give a little tease of their new Resident Evil entry. Temporarily titled as Project Resistance, the game is classified as “team-based survival horror” with up to 4 players. The end of the trailer also shows the platforms the game will release on, which is PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. A full reveal is set for September 12th.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like the trailer doesnt show enough to make any l4d comparisons. Survival Horror with Teammates just makes people think L4D. It looks like it could go a few ways though. I'd love some mod support for enemies, maps, abs such (but I think that for a lot of games).

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like co-op games and having a team of fellow zombie killers sounds like fun to me, this will probably be 3rd person, not first-person-shooter so probably similar to gears of war no?

diggeloid

Alex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie, this is kinda disappointing. I was hoping for some more RE:2 remake-style single player action. This looks like some cheesy unlikely group of high school students putting their differences aside to fight the zombie apocalypse! situation.

Which isn't terrible I guess, but it's been done a million times. Hopefully it's not as generic as it seems, which is asking a lot from a zombie game. It looks like Velma is going to be playable character though, so maybe it'll have a twist where you need to solve a mystery or something?

sawao_yama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people comparing it to left4dead? Outbreak came out years before left4dead. I’m hoping it is similar to that, just a bit updated. Can’t wait, outbreak 1 and 2 were great.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It will be an online special like wolfenstein, gears 5 they all seem to be following suit which I hate.
They have made something similar, it was called resident evil outbreak, 4 player coop. This will be no different, so it isn’t that they are following suit, they are just returning back to that series. People have asked for a new outbreak game when the servers went down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn