ROM Hack Project Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Translation

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if this is a bug, but the thing in the top right of the Summary screen (it says "/STATUS" or "/STATS") is transparent.

Other than that, good work! I'm liking it so far :)

stiggums

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BUG: in english mode this patch broke the nintendo wifi connection for game sync, soon as i changed to jap setting it was fine.

not tested any other wifi features yet

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
001.png

Pretty sure it was "Nature", not "Character" last time I checked.

018.png

That last Japanese bit is located in Entry 171. (a / 0 / 0 / 2)

Trainer!
I am glad to aid you. (approximate)

primeboss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This translation seems to be pretty far ahead. The change log is hard to understand what is translated. Is this game playable to the extent that i can get through the main game?

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This translation seems to be pretty far ahead. The change log is hard to understand what is translated. Is this game playable to the extent that i can get through the main game?

Well, the dialogue isn't translated, but the menus and other important stuff, so it's pretty playable. (I'm at the fourth gym right now)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
018.png

That last Japanese bit is located in Entry 171. (a / 0 / 0 / 2)

Trainer!
I am glad to aid you. (approximate)

That space at the bottom is user-defined text, that japanese text is as default and can be reworded by the player with a selection of pre-defined phrases.
If I am not mistaken, these pre-defined phrases are global, in that all languages of the game have these programmed in and can be accessed after communicating with a foreign game.
Such as an English game communicates with a Spanish game and views a Spanish trainer card. The English game now can choose some Spanish phrases.
The japanese game should already contain phrases from many languages as a result.

That's my understanding anyway.

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, the dialogue isn't translated, but the menus and other important stuff, so it's pretty playable. (I'm at the fourth gym right now)
me too

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been linking this one to people. It just seems better all around in terms of how its handled, consistency, and quality. Despite what somebody from the other translation might say, these guys move plenty fast and are sure to complete the project in fine time, and held to a much higher standard. The PokeStation translation might be good in time, but as of now, the Project Pokemon patch is clearly superior.
I agree completely. This one is handled way better than the other one which uses in some places, google translate. The other is just simply rushing it. Which is no way to do a translation.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As always, to make Black 2 and White 2 work on Wood, the AP patch has to be applied (it's part of both translation patches), and soft reset and cheats have to be off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s