ROM Hack [Project] NSMB rom hacking, need people

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not sure what i should call the rom hack yet, as i've only just started rom hacking nsmb (New Super Mario Bros, for those who didn't know already) i want to start a project with nsmb rom hacking. i have currently been experimenting with nsmbe (New Super Mario Bros Editor), and i think it would be a fun little project doing this. i am not a pro at all, i'm probably what classifies as a rookie. but whatever. anyone who wants to join me please reply here. my plan is to remake all the levels and areas (unless we need to delete some secret room/areas, which we probably have to do) even if you haven't done anything with nsmbe or any rom hacking before (like i), please volunteer. i think it will be a fun project to do. this rom hack does not have any theme, so just do what your creativity comes up with. we will probably learn a lot while going through this, so it will be easier to do this in the future (if you want to). As i said earlier, anyone who is curious, please reply. you don't have to be with me through the whole project, you can contribute only 1 level if you want to! anyone who contributes will be added in the credits (at least in the release thread, i'll do it in the rom if i find out how). lvl 1-1 patch available as xdelta file below

Attachments

• 1-1.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 157

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1