Hacking PROJECT M LEAK 28/12/2010

hemisphere

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
2
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
Canada
i really don't want to be the one to answer that, it's probably gonna spark up some controversy. But there's a lot more to it than just the replacement of Mewtwo. All i can suggest is to ask some competitive melee players or check out the project m thread.
 

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
478
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Akron, Ohio
XP
1,527
Country
United States
hemisphere said:
i really don't want to be the one to answer that, it's probably gonna spark up some controversy. But there's a lot more to it than just the replacement of Mewtwo. All i can suggest is to ask some competitive melee players or check out the project m thread.

Oh no, you misunderstand. I realize that Brawl is so vastly different from Melee. I just don't get why that's a bad thing. As someone previously stated, if you want to play Melee, play Melee. Brawl, in my opinion of course, is more fluent than Melee.
 

Felipe_9595

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
370
Trophies
0
XP
621
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Brawl sucks. I have a Cube and i love my melee, but project m will be the Melee 2.0 and plus, it can be played online.
 

TwinRetro

Former Staff
Former Staff
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
6,256
Trophies
0
Age
37
Location
Hiatus Hell
Website
yourmom.com
XP
4,582
Country
Djibouti
Brawl was retarded, Melee was a game I spent over 200 hours playingm and that was just by myself. Lets not even count the hours I played with my friends.

Just buy a copy of Melee and a few Wavebird controllers and be done with it. Its not like you will be able to effectively play this hack online.
 

Urza

hi
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
6,493
Trophies
0
XP
672
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
Its not like you will be able to effectively play this hack online.
All the Brawl mods work fine online.

QUOTEPersonally, I think Project M is a waste of time. If you want Melee, go play Melee. If you want Brawl characters, go play Brawl, or Brawl+ if you're a big baby.
Personally I think your post is a waste of time.

Not to mention the fact that Melee also doesn't support online play.
 

WaRMarinE

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
194
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Mexico
XP
90
Country
Mexico
OncleJulien said:
thanks felipe...one question, if you can help, my setup:

wii system menu - 4.3
cios - hermes v5, waninkoko rev20
hard drive: seagate external 2 tb

now, my question:
wtf is project m?


Lmao, Im like wtf is Project M
 

farcry15

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
225
Trophies
0
XP
109
Country
United States
Urza said:
TwinRetro said:
Its not like you will be able to effectively play this hack online.
All the Brawl mods work fine online.

QUOTEPersonally, I think Project M is a waste of time. If you want Melee, go play Melee. If you want Brawl characters, go play Brawl, or Brawl+ if you're a big baby.
Personally I think your post is a waste of time.

Not to mention the fact that Melee also doesn't support online play.
but the elitists that care about this hate online because of the lag
unsure.gif
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Why was Michael Jackson, kicked out of boy scouts? He was up to a pack a day!!