Project complete?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by codezer0, Sep 27, 2015.

1. codezer0
    OP

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Okay, so in summary, there was a sale cheap enough for microSD's, that I now have a 32gig that I could use for the EZ4, with the intent of trying to at least have every GBA game on the thing. I figured I would have been able to make due when I had a spare 16gig I could try for the project, but quickly realized how soon that storage filled up. But at least now that should no longer be a problem. :D

That said, what is a problem is figuring how how to set this up. I have an EZ4 (miniSD) that is currently flashed with 1.76 firmware. I've pretty much left my working micro-to-miniSD adapter in there since day one, so that takes that variable out. What is the issue though, is what to use... what Client, what romlist, and hopefully find a way to batch-process these games to work, because I annoyingly remember all too well how frustrating it is to work with the stock EZ4Client. As glad as I am that the EZ team has done so much work with the firmware even now, I'm still irritated that the EZ4 client is still crap. :hateit: So, what can I do to be able to fulfill my (primary) goal of having every game ready to run on it? Is there a more efficient solution?

2. codezer0
    OP

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Nobody? :(

3. SeongGino

SeongGino Your Average Seong

May 20, 2015
    United States
    Jersey, Jersey
    Did you ever try to look into this client?
    Any romset works, but this seems to generally be the preferred one to use.