- TV screen as primary view
- transfer play of the game between the TV and controller
- screen as secondary view, switch between rear-view mirror, overhead map, telemetry
- primary input method, drive by tilting the controller, onscreen buttons replicate the buttons/switches on a real wheel
- Secondary input method, manage decisions in the pits (swiping through tire choices, setting fuel amount)
- Camera: Personalize your profile, pose for the podium
- Menu navigation method: Flick photos from your gallery to the TV, private chat with teammates
And in other news, the Wii U apparently uses Ni-Fi now (think the same stuff used for DS Download Play). This should allow for a much farther range - think playing in the bathroom! - which would be awesome. The source for this is a member from Neogaf who was confirmed to be "in the know" so it's very likely that this is real.