Project 64 Plugins

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a WiBrain and I play N64 games on it a lot (mostly LoZ, and Mario) and it gets kind of uncomfortable after a long session. I was wondering if there was an input plugin that would let me map the touchpad as the analog stick. Preferably, one that can make it seem as though there is a real analog stick there (dead zone in the center and you walk faster the closer you get to the edge). It'd be really nice if there was one that was customizable and allowed you to map the right and left click buttons to joypad buttons. This isn't very coherent, I know, but I don't know how to exactly explain what I'm looking for. If someone knows the plugin I'm thinking of, I'm sure they'll understand this, but no one else. XD

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N-rage plug in will let you map the mouse as the analog stick. So assuming the touch pad counts as a mouse , then you should be fine with that. If not , then I don't think there is any specific plug in for a touch pad , so you'll just have to try various plug in and see if any pick it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1