Project 64 Plugins

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Beware, Jul 21, 2008.

Jul 21, 2008

Project 64 Plugins by Beware at 4:17 AM (2,533 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Beware
    OP

Member Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have a WiBrain and I play N64 games on it a lot (mostly LoZ, and Mario) and it gets kind of uncomfortable after a long session. I was wondering if there was an input plugin that would let me map the touchpad as the analog stick. Preferably, one that can make it seem as though there is a real analog stick there (dead zone in the center and you walk faster the closer you get to the edge). It'd be really nice if there was one that was customizable and allowed you to map the right and left click buttons to joypad buttons. This isn't very coherent, I know, but I don't know how to exactly explain what I'm looking for. If someone knows the plugin I'm thinking of, I'm sure they'll understand this, but no one else. XD

2. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    N-rage plug in will let you map the mouse as the analog stick. So assuming the touch pad counts as a mouse , then you should be fine with that. If not , then I don't think there is any specific plug in for a touch pad , so you'll just have to try various plug in and see if any pick it up.