Programs like Homebrew SD Manager 3.7

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by scottieb99, Feb 22, 2010.

Feb 22, 2010
  1. scottieb99
    OP

Member scottieb99 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was trying this program out to clean uop some of those apps in my homebrew browser without descriptions, wrong versions, etc. I managed to edit a few but I keep getting unhandled exceptions with it. I am on Win7 so I tried compatibility modes but no luck. I treid to edit the xml of some of these apps but it wont show up for some reason. This program is what I need but I cant seem to get it to run. Any alternatives? Thanks in advance.

**Edit** I have tried it on vista SP2 and XP SP3 and always get the unhandled exception when trying to apply the changes I just made. Any ideas?

2. OriginalHamster

Member OriginalHamster UStealthy

Chile
    Not sure what´s going on with your OS, I always edit my xml files with Windows note pad with no problems (Windows7), you don´t need any special app to edit really, to put it easy xml is just a like a txt file with special commands to manage internal things.

Anyway, you should try WiiXplorer, this Wii app allows edit txt, xml. It´s ideal for little changes in the description, version, authors, etc. =)

3. scottieb99
    OP

Member scottieb99 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have been using wiixplorer but I didn't know it could edit xml. Thanks for the suggestion.

4. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States