Profile Pictures. Tell us why you choose it!

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've recently started to notice that some members here hasn't changed their Avatar at all, and I think that's kind of boring.
That makes me wonder: Are you lazy? Or simply don't care?

I kind of like Skulls, so... I'm always using a Skull motif in anywhere I have the option to choose a profile picture.
From time to time I might change it for a cute gal, but that depends on my mood.

Feel free to share your thoughts!

Last edited by JuanMena,

Deleted member 507653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually like the familiarity of profile pics. After a while I just start associating people with their characters. Like if someone suddenly changed their profile pic to something completely different, it'd prob be jarring -- imagine heading over to your friends house (pre covid times :cry:) and they turn around and their face is a dog. i'd be like whoa bro u ok?

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I actually like the familiarity of profile pics. After a while I just start associating people with their characters. Like if someone suddenly changed their profile pic to something completely different, it'd prob be jarring -- imagine heading over to your friends house (pre covid times :cry:) and they turn around and their face is a dog. i'd be like whoa bro u ok?
Very unlikely darling.
But I understand.

I guess I'm the only one using skulls, so I'm constantly changing mine for different ones.
But Red Skull suits me better as I'm always wearing a hoodie :creep: and I can't laugh either :creep:x2

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
My very first Username/Avatar Picture (in 3-4 Forums in 2000+) was

@Johnrico
2096.jpg

Since I am a "Fan" of Resident Evil Games I use the PSX Cover from Resident Evil 2 and my Name.:)
Modified with the Picture (c) 2020 from @x65943

Thank you.:)

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My very first Username/Avatar Picture (in 3-4 Forums in 2000+) was

@Johnrico
View attachment 219800

Since I am a "Fan" of Resident Evil Games I use the PSX Cover from Resident Evil 2 and my Name.:)
Modified with the Picture (c) 2020 from @x65943

Thank you.:)
Johnrico... is that your true name? :unsure:
Or is actually Alexander... because If your real name is John Rico, I'm going to start calling you Juan Ricardo.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Johnrico... is that your true name? :unsure:
Or is actually Alexander... because If your real name is John Rico, I'm going to start calling you Juan Ricardo.

John Rico from Austria...very special and interesting.:lol:
Juan Ricardo is a cool Name,but sorry,no that is not my Name.icecream.gif

D

Deleted User

I've recently started to notice that some members here hasn't changed their PP at all, and I think that's kind of boring.
That makes me wonder: Are you lazy? Or simply don't care?

I kind of like Skulls, so... I'm always using a Skull motif in anywhere I have the option to choose a profile picture.
From time to time I might change it for a cute gal, but that depends on my mood.

Feel free to share your thoughts!
Cause its me and I made it myself xD

I chose mine because it has the trans flag and it has the Ultimate Swordswoman. No other reason needed :rofl2:
P E K O P E K O Y A M A

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended