OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
laytonwrightagents.jpg

QUOTE said:
I'm both a huge Ace Attorney and Professor Layton fan so you can imagine how excited I am to share with you that Capcom Japan and Level 5 have just announced Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney for the Nintendo 3DS!

Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi will be working on the title, which will take our main protagonists to a place called Labyrinth City and feature a medieval setting.

One snag though. The game has only been announced for Japan. Want it available outside of Japan? Shout out in the comments! The more comments we get for this blog post, the better!

icon11.gif
Source

HOW YOU DARE CAPCOM!? YOU MADE EVERYBODY CUM AND YOU DO THIS?!?! POST ON CAPCOM-UNITY!

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
My ex would become extremely wet for this...She loves Professor Layton and I'm sure if she ever played Ace Attorney she'd love it too. It's just her type of games....sucks its only in Japan.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Relax guys, they haven't flat out stated that the game won't be released state-side, just that they've only announced a japan release for the time being.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Relax guys, they haven't flat out stated that the game won't be released state-side, just that they've only announced a japan release for the time being.

A very valid point....I don't see why it wouldn't see a overseas release those...Aren't both of those series quite popular in the states anyway

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
W000TTT.. This crossover is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

------------------------------------------------------------
on the other hand
i'll go for Agent J!!!
and a crossover of eba and ouendan
that would be awesome.....

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Splendid, another game for my eventual 3DS library and actually has a chance for localization for people who don't want to import since both franchises are popular in the states. It'll be nice to see Phoenix Wright back as an attorney.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Umm...

"Last Time Travel" was announced for Japan ages before it came to the rest of the world. Saying it's announced for Japan has nothing to do with it not coming to the rest of the world.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
just wait, the fans will eventually shit on capcom. then mr. proffessorrr lawton and aced attorney will be freee game for allllll americansssss. yeass...

Huguini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG! Ok, i was thinking of getting the 3DS or not but this makes a 40% more of possibility!

yaaaaay!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.