Gaming Professor Layton Movie won't load

Z-Master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva on my 3ds, but whenever I attempt to load the movie in emunand, I receive the error message: ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD. Any help is appreciated.

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is several months old, but i'm going to necrobump with a solution for anyone else that finds this thread on google for this problem, you need Lumalocalswitcher and you need to change the region of the movie from system default to Europe, and then to the language (so i downloaded the french version, i opened both localswitche and changed the region to EUR and the language to FR)

Z-Master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is several months old, but i'm going to necrobump with a solution for anyone else that finds this thread on google for this problem, you need Lumalocalswitcher and you need to change the region of the movie from system default to Europe, and then to the language (so i downloaded the french version, i opened both localswitche and changed the region to EUR and the language to FR)
Thank you, but I already solved this problem with your solution months ago

Tomy56739

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the solution? I'm trying to follow the method your giving, but I keep getting the message ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD. I have Luma CFW with A9LH and my region is the US. Can you please help me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm also on version 11.3. I don't use emuNAND. The video I'm trying to load is Project Mirai LOL -lots of laugh- which is from Japan and is in Japanese. Please help me. ):

Last edited by Tomy56739,

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the solution? I'm trying to follow the method your giving, but I keep getting the message ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD. I have Luma CFW with A9LH and my region is the US. Can you please help me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm also on version 11.3. I don't use emuNAND. The video I'm trying to load is Project Mirai LOL -lots of laugh- which is from Japan and is in Japanese. Please help me. ):

You need luma local switcher. you should have FBI installed go to the titlesdb and download both versions Luma Locale Switcher and Luma Locale Switcher RVN (You should only need one but i could never get that to work) then open one, set the videos region to JPN and language to JP, then open the other and do the same, it should work then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans