Professor Layton, Knights in a Nightmare heading to Europe

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, yeah, these two aren't terribly related games but I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and post them both in one thread.

Knights in a Nightmare

QUOTE said:
Fans of Knights of Nightmare can expect the PSP port of Sting's unique "bullet hell" RPG in October.

Originally developed for the Nintendo DS, Knights in the Nightmare's gameplay revolves around avoiding enemy attacks by maneuvering a tiny wisp around the screen, building up gauges and retaliating with the party's special attacks.

The PSP version will feature the expected improved visuals in addition to a new character. It will be available via both retailers and the PlayStation Store.

Look for it October 19.

Source

Professor Layton

QUOTELevel 5's top-hatted detective's next adventure has been dated for the UK as Professor Layton and the Lost Future comes to these shores on October 22.

That's nearly a month after the US get the next Layton, though for our troubles we do get a slightly different title – it's called Professor Layton and the Unwound Future in the US.

Anyone who's experienced Layton's previous games – and that really should be anyone who owns a DS – will know what to expect, with a curious and charming story interwoven with devilish puzzles.

There's a smattering of new features for Lost Future, but perhaps most exciting is the location as Layton and assistant Luke come to London in a tale involving, amongst other things, time travel. We got a brief hands-on at E3 – expect more in-depth impressions soon.

Source

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Good news for european people I guess.
Also calendArs!
You've alredy made the same mistake twice.

Firefox's spellchecker puts "calenders" as correct and "calanders" as incorrect.

Anyway, do we even know when Knights in a Nightmare is getting a US release for the PSP? I mean I don't really care since I didn't think it was that good but it's just interesting.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guild McCommunist said:
Goli said:
Good news for european people I guess.
Also calendArs!
You've alredy made the same mistake twice.

Firefox's spellchecker puts "calenders" as correct and "calanders" as incorrect.

Anyway, do we even know when Knights in a Nightmare is getting a US release for the PSP? I mean I don't really care since I didn't think it was that good but it's just interesting.
You do realize you just made another mistake?
laugh.gif

And about KITN It's coming out in october I think.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Should I wait for the European version? I don't know if I can suffer through Luke's American voice acting again. I played the Euro versions of both games because of that.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Guild McCommunist said:
[...]

Lol? The announcement made it to front page and you even posted in that thread.

Also... Who is bringing the Knights in the knightmare to Europe? As far as i know Atlus only publishes games in NA.

Anyways thanks for posting, I guess this are some good news for some people.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
This won't be more of the same, any more than every Mario platformer is just more of the same.

Mildly related: I heard a report by Ted Layton, a professor at the University of Saskatchewan on CBC today. I wonder if he's heard of the series...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: ONG.