Hacking Professor Layton DLC Daily Puzzles on Gateway

VLopes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, i just recently got my Gateway and i can't wait to play the Professor Layton titles on my 3DS. (Miracle Mask, Azran Legacies and vs. Phoenix Wirght)

The thing is, i want to be able to download the daily puzzles post game if possible and i'm not sure i'll be able to do so. Do i have to convert my roms from 3ds to 3dz (with a private header of course) to be able to go online and download the puzzles? Is cia a better option for this? Has anybody tested this and downloaded the daily puzzles? Is it even possible?

I'd love to know this BEFORE i start my gameplay on the games, since i can only play the daily puzzles in postgame and i won't be able to convert my rom again withouth losing my save, so help.

VLopes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But you can play daily puzzles, just save the game and quit.

Oh, really? For all 3 games? In that case it should be way more easy to do the testing. :lol:

You can convert your rom without losing your save B-)

Check this guide (credits to liomajor)

Thanks for pointing me to the guide. Turns out i was outdated about this stuff. I need to do some more reading.

One last question, in order for me to download the new puzzles (and DLC episodes in PLvsPW) i have to be on the latest firmware via emunand, right? They're not by any chance in some separate online server that doesn't require me to go into eShop, are they? Cause that would save me some trouble, since i'm afraid of being banned.

Actually the only games that i'm interested in the online stuff are those 3, that's why i'm asking so many questions about it.

RoDryBones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Only for the crossover you need to finish the game in order to unlock the extra stuff (which is downloadable by the way)

EDIT: As far as I know, the 2 Layton games don't go to eshop when you download stuff. It just connects and downloads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...