heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
professor-layton-and-the-mask-of-miracle-20101019094600781-3336083.jpg

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask for 3DS has been confirmed for a North American release. It will be available for purchase this November. As if that wasn't exciting enough, a new puzzle will be released every day for a full year following the game's release. This content will be available as a free download.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Does anybody know if these DLC Puzzles are new or where they released with the Japanese version too? Not that it matters. I'm just curious.

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-​
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask for 3DS has been confirmed for a North American release. It will be available for purchase this November. As if that wasn't exciting enough, a new puzzle will be released every day for a full year following the game's release. This content will be available as a free download.​
Every day? If I remember correctly it used to be one puzzle a week for about 8 months for the previous games. Level-5 is going above and beyond this time. Really looking forward to it!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Level-5 is rather slow, but at least they're localizing the entire series (as far as I'm aware, this would pretty much have the rest of the world caught up, no?) and not leaving bits and pieces in Japan.

Reactions: 3 people

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
These games are a good way to pass the time waiting at the hospital or something, I've enjoyed the previous titles.

Not enough to actually buy them though. :lol:

Good to see it being localized.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Also being localised in Europe, dunno why only NA was mentioned (although it didn't have a set date, but the trailer on the NOE website had Comming Soon 2012, but it was in my language which surprised me since the nintendo Direct was just released yesterday.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It only took a year and a half, but I'm glad we're finally getting it.

I loved the other games. I beat the main three games, but never got around to playing the prequel. I should get on that.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Level-5 is rather slow, but at least they're localizing the entire series (as far as I'm aware, this would pretty much have the rest of the world caught up, no?) and not leaving bits and pieces in Japan.

Still waiting on word on Professor Layton x Ace Attorney.
You know that's not canon. It'd be a great combo title to have over here, but it isn't necessary to understanding the Layton series that we have it.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laaaame. When do we get Layton X Phoenix?
Unrelated to the topic, but responding to your signature, technically a 3DS console plays 3DS ROMs, doesn't it ;D?
Technically yes, but only on an official cartridge by Nintendo. I post in the 3DS forum a lot and it was starting to bug me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a