OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Oh, so we are going to get Professor Layton and the Specter’s Flute (aka Layton Kyoju to Majin no Fue in Japanese) in North America. Level-5 released this Professor Layton game on the Nintendo DS back in 2009 and it explains how Luke became acquainted with the gentlemanly puzzle solver.

While unannounced, Level-5 filed a trademark for Professor Layton and the Last Specter in the USA. Right before E3 last year, Siliconera uncovered a trademark for Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, which Nintendo announced a few weeks later after their press conference.

We’re betting the same thing will happen on June 7th.

Source

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
I wish it said this...
QUOTE said:
Oh, so we are going to get Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright (aka Reiton Kyoju vs. Gyakuten Saiban in Japanese) in North America.

I wish it had both
biggrin.gif

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Im another of those that would wish it Said Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright... still hoping that it will be coming to both europe and North America
biggrin.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Four for the DS and 2 for the 3ds in japanese
Game 1:Professor Layton and the mysterious Village
Game 2:Professor Layton and the diabolic box
Game 3:Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Game 4:Professor Layton and the last Specter (the story is set before the first game)

I'm not sure if these are the correct names (the german ones are called different). These should be the 4 Professor Layton games released for the DS, including the one from this thread.

For the 3ds:

Game 5:Professor Layton and the Mask of miracle
Phoenix Wright VS Professor Layton (Spin off with Phoenix Wright from the Gyakuten Saiban games)

These are the ones I know. There will be a sixth part for the 3ds but I don't know the name of it.

G

geenlung

CamulaHikari said:
shakirmoledina said:
i wonder why they were hesitating/delaying in releasing this game in english. Is it piracy?
The english release has been once a year since the first game. IIRC they all came around the same time. Seems they won't change that.

Also, keep in mind that there are a lot of puzzles for each game, some of which need to be localized or changed completely. Mask of Miracles will take the longest as there's the cart puzzles + 365 daily puzzles to translate/localize.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You too