Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Agent007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to let everyone know, I just finished the game .... the hefty 6 hours between the two days were worth it ... the storyline couldn't have been better put, just like the first one (the curious village) . I just wish that the third seqeul will come out faster because this series is worth playing .

fertjuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Completed all puzzles + the bonus puzzle (the slide puzzle from the password) and it was great!
O and it took me about 12hour.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I only just "obtained" it
rolleyes.gif

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i played the first game in english but now i am holding out for a german release to play the new one, so i can play it with my family.

Archerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i for got this was coming out i got to go get this tomorw... cant wait to play it my gf loves these and so do i thanks agin mate ^^

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I was wondering if anyone has scans of the intruction manual, apperently there are some unlockables in the game and the manual tells you how to get them.

Oh and how do I get the code that I need to open the Top Secret section from Curious Village

fertjuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RodPN said:
I was wondering if anyone has scans of the intruction manual, apperently there are some unlockables in the game and the manual tells you how to get them.

Oh and how do I get the code that I need to open the Top Secret section from Curious Village
Go to bonuses -> Top Secret -> The Hidden Door
The top screen will display the Hidden Door key.
If you enter the key in the Curious Village, you will get another key to open the secret of the Diabolical box.

D

Deleted User

Yeah the story line was amazing i colmpely loved it. The ending was unexpected. It took me 18 hours to complete.I am slower then the rest. I know

Agent007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RodPN, I'm pretty sure you can type it on utube of an unboxing and see if the person flips through the manual. from what I know, you can get secret puzzles a way but i can not speak of it in this thread because it is not *game Help*

zire72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I must be dragging my feet compared to some of you, guess im just enjoying playing this game, ive only just got to the observation deck on the train..............

awesome game, just what i would have expected..........
smile.gif

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Completed it in 11:43 in 4 days. Ending is just epic. Now working at the bonus puzzles (solved everything in the storyline, achieved everything), solved 9/12 (still need to unlock the last challenge series though). I have ~4700-4800 picarats.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
I'm in chapter five, stuck on a puzzle. I'm being driven to insanity by the one where you have to match up horses E and F to others and stuff.

I got lucky and guessed the correct one, but my solution was different from the game's.

Let's say we assigned a strength rating to each horse, from one to four. We already know that ABCD=EFGH, so it could look like this:

A 1
B 2
C 3
D 4

E 1
F 2
G 3
H 4

Now we know that H+C+B=G+A, and D+A=F+H+E so we have to readjust

A 2
B 1
C 3
D 4

E 1
F 3
G 4
H 2

This is the only organization that will fulfill all the requirements. So knowing that E+F=4, they could theoretically be matched by D, G, A+H, or B+C. But according to the game, only one can be confirmed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM