SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i just found a dump for my R4. Its rarely good instead. It has mini-clips in the games. Like in the beginning, there are like short clips. I didnt really start the game. Just the beginning. Its puzzles are not that challenging well for me. And each time you choose the wrong one, you loose like 5 "points". They have a name but i forgot the name of the points.
Just giving a heads up for thoses who are all over it but cant get one for some reason.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since my sister has the DS at home, I've been playing it on an emulator and using my Wacom tablet as the stylus to give it a more DSey feel. I'm enjoying it even though my brain is crying now. And Gaisuto is the puzzle god.

legendofzash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed the past 6 hours of the game... but now my brain's dying. I'm taking a bit of a break before I get back into it lol

Pusna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This dog puzzle with matches can be solved multiple ways.
Unfortunately game only acceptes one. But similar ones are denied.

But I like this game very much!

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Its puzzles are not that challenging well for me. And each time you choose the wrong one, you loose like 5 "points". They have a name but i forgot the name of the points.

If they were truly not challenging, you would not have lost any points would you?
tongue.gif

jscheibe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm finding this game quite fun. Been playing for about 2 hours now and have found that trying to do some of the puzzles at 5am not too much of a joy for the brain.

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah I'm playing this on my R4

a question, I noticed that I get a noticeable delay when for example, "clicking" on something, the screen goes black and changes to show layton and the kid saying something, but before that change i get a fairly big delay, like about 1 full second or more maybe 1.5, I know that doesn't sounds like much, but loading should be in like milliseconds, does anyone notice this as well? or maybe theres something wrong with my dump/card?

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I love that game, it's not too hard and not too easy, sometimes I have problems because it's english (Im german) so I mainly only understand what's asked for after 2~3 readings, but the puzzles are funny... It's over 1 month that an game came out on which I want to play more
happy.gif
also, the wifi puzzle feature is nice.
Hope it will came out in europe q,q I will be at the stores the first day they sell that game...

btw. Iv never heard of "Prof Layton" and first Iv though that this game would be some kind of sholveware with some odd riddles...

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

a question, I noticed that I get a noticeable delay when for example, "clicking" on something, the screen goes black and changes to show layton and the kid saying something, but before that change i get a fairly big delay, like about 1 full second or more maybe 1.5, I know that doesn't sounds like much, but loading should be in like milliseconds, does anyone notice this as well? or maybe theres something wrong with my dump/card?

I have an R4 too and do not have this problem. What type of microSD card do you have?

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

I have an R4 too and do not have this problem. What type of microSD card do you have?

It's a kingston japan made, the cutscenes play full speed though... maybe a bad sector on the microsd? I'll try formatting

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally...meh.
dry.gif
Kinda knew the game was being over-hyped, but I was gonna try it anyway. I do think it's a gorgeous game in every way, especially its sounds and music. That said, the game doesn't really butter the player up at all; you just go from one irrelevant puzzle to the next with nothing more than a mere, "Oh that reminds me of a puzzle...try this one out."

Granted, I've only played through about 20 of the game's puzzles, but I'm not in love with it so far. That's a shame, too, since I am in love with the game's production. Just lovely.

dogman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
were are you supposed to play downloaded games from WiFi?
you have to go to the bonuses section in the main screen, and select your save file.
Then go to the weekly puzzles menu, and then "download puzzles".
I have a problem though, while downloading, it says "connecting", then "downloading", and it stops at aroun 70%, then goes back to the weekly puzzle download menu...

I have an R4.

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were are you supposed to play downloaded games from WiFi?

you have to go to the bonuses section in the main screen, and select your save file.
Then go to the weekly puzzles menu, and then "download puzzles".
I have a problem though, while downloading, it says "connecting", then "downloading", and it stops at aroun 70%, then goes back to the weekly puzzle download menu...

I have an R4.

same prob with m3 simply
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8