The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive only put an hour into it? the puzzle is hidden, hidden puzzles = high number, from the plaza go left, at park road click on the poster hanging to the left of the blue door.

K

kaji01

I posted this one on gamefaqs.

Hint:

"It's quite easy actually.

It's found in every home. You need it when you're HUNGRY. YOU EAT IT!

Now spell the word _ _ _ _ with the matches."

Here's the solution:
yumrw2.jpg

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Haha, I'm stuck here too. I know the answer.
Food, right?
It's pretty obvious from the start. But ...
How the hell do you change that square into an F?!

frown.gif

K

kaji01

anyone know where the 12th puzzle is?

It's located at Manor Parlor

Here's what I have so far for 100+ puzzles location (Some of them are pretty hard to find so tap everywhere you can to locate these puzzles). If you finish building the the Gizmo (Robotic Dog) it'll help you locate some of these secret puzzles.

101: Market
103: Manor Parlor
106: Crumm's Cafe
107: Clock Tower
108: Archibald's
110: Manor Parlor
111: Park Road
112: INN
113: Entrance
114: Prosciutto's
118: Town Hall

If i'm missing some just add to this.

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone know where the 12th puzzle is?

It's located at Manor Parlor

Here's what I have so far for 100+ puzzles location (Some of them are pretty hard to find so tap everywhere you can to locate these puzzles). If you finish building the the Gizmo (Robotic Dog) it'll help you locate some of these secret puzzles.

101: Market
103: Manor Parlor
106: Crumm's Cafe
107: Clock Tower
108: Archibald's
110: Manor Parlor
111: Park Road
112: INN
113: Entrance
114: Prosciutto's
118: Town Hall

If i'm missing some just add to this.

Really!? I'm tapping everywhere I cant find it

K

kaji01

Looks like you're not there yet to play puzzle 12 since tapping everywhere seem to be not working. You need to progress further into the story.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i'm stuck on puzzle 34 right now, it's the rope and coin one, you have to guess how many coins will be collected when you pull the rope, got annoyed after like 2 or 3 tries, it's annoying.

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm stuck on puzzle 34 right now, it's the rope and coin one, you have to guess how many coins will be collected when you pull the rope, got annoyed after like 2 or 3 tries, it's annoying.

That one is puzzle 41 for me (spare change) and I ended up skipping it. It's hard to tell where the coins are going to go with all of those lines all over the place.
hate2.gif

legendofzash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That one is puzzle 41 for me (spare change) and I ended up skipping it. It's hard to tell where the coins are going to go with all of those lines all over the place.
hate2.gif

I believe the answer was...

8 or 9

The easiest way to go about deciphering which coins will be on top is to color in all of the graphic *from the top* with your stylus. It takes a little time, but it gives you the answer. That one's not really a puzzle as much as it's an annoyance.

EDIT: I think it would be a great idea to rename/sticky this topic as the Professor Layton help thread *If any mods see this =P*

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe the answer was...

8 or 9

The easiest way to go about deciphering which coins will be on top is to color in all of the graphic *from the top* with your stylus. It takes a little time, but it gives you the answer. That one's not really a puzzle as much as it's an annoyance.

EDIT: I think it would be a great idea to rename/sticky this topic as the Professor Layton help thread *If any mods see this =P*

It was

thanks!

legendofzash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently stuck on the wifi puzzle. I'll come back to it later *DON'T TELL ME DON'T TELL ME!!!*

I, unfortunately, have not gotten to 66 yet. I've got 1-60 done *and a handful of 110-120s* What's the puzzle say?

lacechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone got number 66 the one with the birthday?

1/2

Solution: Her birthday is January 2nd, and your conversation with her must have taken place on December 31st.

2 days from now - 1/2 - 22
Tomorrow - 1/1 - 21
Today - 12/31 - 21

This year - 1/2 - 21
This year - 1/1 - 20
Last year 12/31 - 20

Last year - 1/2 - 20
Last year on New Year's Day - 1/1 - 19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: