problems

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by tanky, Jul 30, 2007.

Jul 30, 2007

problems by tanky at 12:10 AM (681 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. tanky
    OP

Newcomer tanky Member

United Kingdom
    is anyone else having save issues with any games (mainly only mario games) where the saves are not loaded next time you load the rom? actually i find that you only need to go back to the main menu of the rom, without completely quitting out, to notice that the game did not save (or the ds-x is not recognising the save even though its on the ds-x itself). Anyone know of a fix?

also, has anyone else noticed that some roms dont work depending on what other roms are on the card? I have nearly 20-25 roms on my 2GB card and at least 5 of them give me white-screen of death, but if i put those roms on to the ds-x by themselves then they load fine! its very frustrating...is anyone else getting this, if so is there a fix?

cheers y'all.

2. stefer

Member stefer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If you're talking about the new super mario bros. then its normal, you have to play a certain amount of levels before it asks to save. (If i remember correctly, after castles.)

If it didn't ask you to save your progress, then its normal, it havent saved anything. Thats how that game is made, yeah kinda sux [​IMG]