Hacking problems withUsing installed WAD channels on an SD card

jackemw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys,

i have just recently installed the HBC, bootmii and DVDx on my wii. I have installed a bunch of WAD channels though wankokos WAD installer 1.5 and some VC and Wii ware channels. Because the wii has a patheticly small memory i have to back all these channels on an SD card.

I am using a clean SD card (bootmii, my NAND backup and my HBC apps are on a different card) to back up these channels too. Some of the channels launch when started and others bring up the loading bar and pops up with a message 'failed to launch'.

I Have uninstalled all the stubs ios and installed ios 36, i have read a little into the matter and sombody else said that i need to install IOS 60 in order for my channels and ware to work.

please help!

edit: i am running 4.2u OS

jackemw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
will it effect the ones that are already working?

to patch my IOS 70 do i run dop-mod and then using the first option change it to 70 and install with that?

or do i need to load new files and replace the IOS 64 revisions that i already have on my SD card from my computer?

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmm? wait, i missed some of that first post.

So, some run fine when launching FROM the sd card?

If so, it simply looks like some are failing to copy to your sd card properly.

Because if its ios70, NONE should run at all from the sd card.

If that is the case, try a different sd card.

jackemw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
would you recommend patching the IOS 70 anyway?

and if it helps i only install VC and wii ware channels that and PAL region and have no patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol