Hardware Problems with wimotes

The_Dragons_Mast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Today I tried to open my wii and found out the wiimotes arent working they keep flashing for 1 or 2 sec then close. I have 2 remotes i cant sync either and both of them used to work yestarday. I tried changing batteries but didnt work the only stuff i installed to my wii recently was hbc , boot mii ios and prii loader (I hadthem all before i just updated) so any one know how to fix it??

The_Dragons_Mast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well lucky you iam getting crazy i tried updating my system menu reinstalling some ios and nothing worked iam not even sure if it is a software problem anymore

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same thing is happening to me. I just had a little cousin over so I thought he might have wrecked it somehow since the only controller not working is the one he used. I hate kids so much. He also left a bunch of discs out of their cases and threw controllers all around the room. I think it somehow managed to change a bunch of ISOs as well so I'm going to have to re-modify my Wii again. I seriously wanted to just throw the kid outside, luckily him and his family left today but now I have a huge mess to clean up. I just don't understand how people can be such slobs and not care about property like they do.

The_Dragons_Mast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well I finally managed to get it to work although i still dont know what was wrong consider I re installed and updated lots of stuff but I dont really care much and for you Taellon I know what you mean my brother and little sis caused this mess then left me and went to do something else while i was stuck for and hour and half messing with my wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1