Problems with wimotes

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by The_Dragons_Mast, Aug 17, 2010.

1. The_Dragons_Mast
    OP

The_Dragons_Mast GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 20, 2007
    Egypt
    Today I tried to open my wii and found out the wiimotes arent working they keep flashing for 1 or 2 sec then close. I have 2 remotes i cant sync either and both of them used to work yestarday. I tried changing batteries but didnt work the only stuff i installed to my wii recently was hbc , boot mii ios and prii loader (I hadthem all before i just updated) so any one know how to fix it??

2. tagzard

tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

Banned
    Apr 28, 2010
    United States
    Chicago Illinois
    i had the same plroblem but it just fixed it self after 2 days so ya i got lucky

3. The_Dragons_Mast
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    Egypt
    Well lucky you iam getting crazy i tried updating my system menu reinstalling some ios and nothing worked iam not even sure if it is a software problem anymore

4. Taellon

Taellon GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2009
    Canada
    Same thing is happening to me. I just had a little cousin over so I thought he might have wrecked it somehow since the only controller not working is the one he used. I hate kids so much. He also left a bunch of discs out of their cases and threw controllers all around the room. I think it somehow managed to change a bunch of ISOs as well so I'm going to have to re-modify my Wii again. I seriously wanted to just throw the kid outside, luckily him and his family left today but now I have a huge mess to clean up. I just don't understand how people can be such slobs and not care about property like they do.

5. The_Dragons_Mast
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    Egypt
    Well I finally managed to get it to work although i still dont know what was wrong consider I re installed and updated lots of stuff but I dont really care much and for you Taellon I know what you mean my brother and little sis caused this mess then left me and went to do something else while i was stuck for and hour and half messing with my wii

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice