Hardware Problems with Wario Land on D2C

mc2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii is on 3.2u with D2C. Recently tried a copy of Wario Land but it keeps locking in the intro movie. I have tried another copy and also other dvds (both verbatim and imation) but this still happens albeit its on diff parts of the intro movie.

Does anyone know why this is happening? All my other wii games work fine..........is this some new nintendo protection????? Any advice much appreciated!

Spec2K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, try burning with imgburn at max of 4x and if it freezes the first time try it again.. I had the same problem, but after I restarted the wii I took out the disc and put it back in to load. Then I loaded the game and it didn't freeze. Sometimes the wii laser acts up, nothing to do with new protection.

Check out my D2CKey compatibility list for US games on and US system, if you have a D2CKey.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=104...=0#entry1388599

Peace!
biggrin.gif

mc2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the advice.

I have always used Nero to burn at 4x. Will imgburn generally produce better burns?

Also i noticed that my wii tends to hang once or twice a day.....whereas another friend of mine (with wiikey) has no such issue (using the same discs).........is this normal or is my wii stuffed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol