ROM Hack Problems with the emulator Citra

PaperinoNonPerdona

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys some days ago i've downloaded the 3ds emulator Citra because i wanted to play Moon, but anytime i load the 3ds file i get this error:

Failed to Initialize the video core!
Please ensure that your GPU supports Open Gl 3.3 and that you have the latest graphic driver..

Can you please help me solving this??...

Luro02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To Update your Driver (if this is the case):
https://sdi-tool.org/ (This is Freeware)

On the Citra Website:

What kind of specification do I need to run Citra?
At this point, Citra is simply not fast enough to run most commercial games at full speed, even if your computer can run the most demanding of PC games just fine.

The only hard requirements for the official version of Citra is a graphics chip that supports at least OpenGL 3.3 and a 64-bit OS, but you definitely want a processor with the highest possible performance per core.

Note that you can also use a software implementation of OpenGL like Mesa. Only do this if your hardware does not support OpenGL 3.3, even with latest updates – It will be much slower than a real GPU. For Linux Mesa users it should be enough to define the environment variable LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 temporarily. Windows users can copy the opengl32.dll from this package to their Citra folder. (Source)

Greetings Lucas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt