Problems with Real Time Saves

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by alemar72, Sep 24, 2006.

1. alemar72
    OP

alemar72 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2006
    United States
    I have a M3 Mini and everything seems to be working fine except real time saves for GBA games. I'm using the V27A loader and Firmware 28. My NDS games saves fine. When I hit the A+B+L+R I get the menu to save and load and all the other commands. But when I pick to save it boots me back to the game. When I click load it boots me back to the game. Same if I hit go to main menu it puts me back in the game. I have restarted the game and it says it saving the file but no saves happen. Am I missing something about real time saving? Every GBA game I have tried has done this. I figure I hit save then just hit Load when I restart and I would start back where it left off. In the Game manager I click on Real Time Saving and everything else I leave to default any help be great.

* Umm ok I should of looked harder question was answered. You have to unzip the rom first and then put it on. By doing that it fixed the problem*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice