Gaming Problems with playing SSBB on dual layered

SHIBBY888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
i downloaded the files from that germen site, so i have the dual layered iso, then i burned the iso at a rate of 2.4x with imgburn. theres sometimes slow mo like in single layered version. Game crashes if you use marios water thing fully charged. SSE lags like hell in the video, after first fight the game crashes. now im keep on getting errors with the disk.
This feels like single layered version!!!
hate2.gif

I am using the latest wii key on a PAL wii ver 3.2E

help would be appreciated

CaptainDreadful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem.
My copy of Brawl lags during video in Subspace and I get an error after the first fight. I even get an error during the start up movie in the game. I just eject and then reinsert the game and that fixes itself, but the rest is..:\ I've went through two DL discs trying to fix it and I only have one more left.

I burned it in IMGBurn at 4x, which is the only speed the DVD excepts. I hope this doesn't happen with the US release as I'm a WiiKey user and even though I'm going to buy the game, I'm not going to be able to play it unless it's a copy.

Matekking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I burned at 4×, and it sometimes slow-mo, it freezes with Mario's DownB and the water pokémon's NeutralB but except those, everything is perfect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8