Hacking Problems with my G6

Ghaleon1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm starting to have problems with my equipment. I have the G6 4Gb card and a Passcard for slot 1. Recently when I power up it takes me to the DS menu. The one you get with out placing a DS game in the slot 1 and not taking me to the G6 menu. I have to pull out the passcard and out it back in a few times to get it to work. Any ideas on whats going on?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
have you made sure the battery is not overcharged? have you made sure that the metal parts on the flash cart is not dusty or anything? is there any files that look corrupt on the G6? is the G6 lite recognised fine on you PC? if it gets any worse you can try a clean full erase of the system and start again if you wish?

oh, you mean the actual DS menu on the DS system, hmmm maybe the G6 lite is dieing then or the memory is starting to go bad or something? try blowing onto the flash cart and make sure they are inserted in correctly.

Ghaleon1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not the G6 its self, its the Passcard. (the slot 1 device) that lets you access teh DS games on your G6. Thats what the problem is. I have to pull that out a few times to get it new. Battery is defently not over charges since it just turned red to let me know it needs charged right now lol. The G6 (slot two that holds the games) works fine, and yes the PC sees that as well.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
How much is the R4DS and where can I get the best price for one?

http://www.realhotstuff.com/r4ds-p-184.html
http://www.bamboogaming.com/flash-cards/ot...s/prod_102.html

you will need a 1GB microSD to be able to use the R4DS any size will do depending on how many DS games you want to put on it, if you get a kingston micro SD make sure the brand is a kingston japan not TAWAIN or you will have problems with games! and you can use the G6 to put homebrew or emulators on it or something.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

very good price
nyanya.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to clean the passcard's pins. Take an eraser and cut it down to fit in between the receptors. Then rub the grease off, this may not be the problem, but it's worth trying if your thinking about buying a new one....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2