Gaming Problems with my CFW PSP

Eight2Infinity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been having some problems with my PSP lately, and I've finally given up trying to figure out what is wrong with my PSP. Here's my problem:
I'm running 5.50 Gen B-Full for awhile now. Lately, I've been having some problems with it. At first, when I turn on my PSP, it hangs on the black screen while the power is running. Now, I know what you're thinking, but it's not bricked. What I do is that I have to let my PSP die, plug in my power adaptor, immediately turn on my PSP and hold R to access recovery mode. Once, I get to the recovery mode, I exit and it takes me to the XMB. Now, when I'm at the XMB and I turn off my PSP and try to turn it back on, it'll put me back at the black screen. And for some reason, I try to access recovery mode, but I cannot. I wait for like a week to access recovery mode again. I tried running Hellcat's Recovery Flasher but it takes me back to the XMB saying that the Game could not be started with an error. I tried upgrading to 5.50 Gen D-3, but when I launched that, it hangs in the dreaded black screen and nothing happens.

So, as you can see, I'm kinda on a rough spot here and not entirely sure what's wrong. Do I have to run Gen C before I go to Gen D? Any help would be appreciated and I thank you all for assistance. >

Eight2Infinity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there another option besides Pandora or MMS?
If Pandora is the only option, then the option when you press select and and it has "Make Pandora Battery"
Can I put it back to a regular battery? Or do I have to have another battery?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you can get to the Recovery Menu you can use Hellcat's Recovery Flasher from there rather than the XMB Game Menu without need for a Pandora.

Eight2Infinity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help, you two.
Really appreciated.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users