Problems with m3 real

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by metalhead15, Mar 29, 2008.

Mar 29, 2008

Problems with m3 real by metalhead15 at 2:21 AM (621 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. metalhead15
    OP

Newcomer metalhead15 Member

United States
    So I have an m3 Real for like a month and a half. and all was great, but now sometimes when I turn my DS on the m3 real will not boot and the DS will tell me there is no card inserted. If I play around with it for a little while and eject the card and put it back in and eject it and put it back in etc... it works. The other thing is that when Im playing a game and close the DS lid often times when I open it the game will either be frozen or will freeze very soon after. When this happens and I have to restart it always says there is no card inserted. WTF. I want to be able to sleep my DS again. Any help is appreciated.

2. airpirate545

Member airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    try replacing the system files with a clean one

3. RomanHelmet

Newcomer RomanHelmet Advanced Member

United States
    I have never had the problem with sleeping, but I as well have had the card not be detected. If I just click the card out and back in it's fine. Also every once in a great while the card will load to a black screen and just sit there. Not sure why. Other than that, I have had no real problems with the card and still love it [​IMG]