Problems with m3 real

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by metalhead15, Mar 29, 2008.

1. metalhead15
    OP

metalhead15 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2008
    United States
    So I have an m3 Real for like a month and a half. and all was great, but now sometimes when I turn my DS on the m3 real will not boot and the DS will tell me there is no card inserted. If I play around with it for a little while and eject the card and put it back in and eject it and put it back in etc... it works. The other thing is that when Im playing a game and close the DS lid often times when I open it the game will either be frozen or will freeze very soon after. When this happens and I have to restart it always says there is no card inserted. WTF. I want to be able to sleep my DS again. Any help is appreciated.

2. airpirate545

airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 5, 2007
    United States
    try replacing the system files with a clean one

3. RomanHelmet

RomanHelmet Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Ohio, US
    I have never had the problem with sleeping, but I as well have had the card not be detected. If I just click the card out and back in it's fine. Also every once in a great while the card will load to a black screen and just sit there. Not sure why. Other than that, I have had no real problems with the card and still love it [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice