Hacking Problems with guitar hero(es) and USB loader(s) - constant down on men

Lucifarius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings, I was wondering if any has a solution for a problem I have been having. I recently installed Custom IOS38 rev 14 and config loader, as well as hermes ISO's so that Guitar Hero 5 would work via USB. my DVD drive no longer works, so I decided to just move to an all USB solution, but I did get to try my GH5 disk in my friend's Wii and it works fine. So I have ruled out there being a problem with my game/install, thats pretty much the extent of experimenting time allowed me to do then.

Basically what happens is my game wont stop going "down" on any menu, as if the strum bar of the connected instrument is being held down constantly, making it impossible to play or select anything. I have tried 3 different guitars and 2 different loaders (config loader and loader GX). Since installing Custom IOS38 rev 14 and hermes, all of my guitar hero games do this, Metallica, World Tour, Greatest Hits and now 5. Is this a known bug of something I have installed?

Im just wanting to know if anyone knows off hand what it is so I don't have to uninstall and then reinstall everything when I get home. I have done my best to search the forum to see any such symptoms but came up empty handed.

Thanks in advance, cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night