Hacking Problems with G6 Lite

davicosti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, now I don't have time to explain all my problem again, so I'll post the email I've sent to G6 Team yesterday:

QUOTE said:
Hello, I bought the G6 Lite 4G of www.divineo.cn in September, and today occured that my computer doesn't
recognize the G6 anymore. I don't know if the problem's on the USB Burner or on the G6 itself, but the G6 still
running perfectly in my DS Lite.

The computer recognizes that's something in the USB drive, and it creates a drive like a HD in My Computer's
screen, but when I try to open it, it says: " Insert a disk at E:\". Before this problem, I used to open the G6
flash in My Computer's screen normal as the "C" drive.

Do you guys think the problem can be fixed?

Thank You.

Can you guys help me?

Thank you.

davicosti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Windows XP. I've even tried it on a Windows 2000 computer and one Windows XP Notebook. They did exactly the same thing.

I'm using the USB Burner that came with the G6 and I think the USB is 2.0 (i think)

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"I don't know if the problem's on the USB Burner or on the G6 itself, but the G6 still
running perfectly in my DS Lite."

It does, that's why I'm tempted to think it's another one of these issues where the main memory got partially corrupted somehow from use.

davicosti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much guys! It worked, but I don't know what Mp Utility is, so I'm stuck at this part:

Using official mputility and with G6 still plugged into PC let MPutility work its magic it takes about 10 mins.

Do you know what's it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.