Problems with Firmware 3.4 E

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Flokker, Sep 7, 2009.

Sep 7, 2009

Problems with Firmware 3.4 E by Flokker at 5:04 PM (561 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Flokker
    OP

Newcomer Flokker Newbie

Belgium
    Good day to you sirs.

I softmodded my Wii when it was on 3.1E so I used the twilight hack, everything went smooth and well but then I bought a game for the Wii because basically I liked it alot. the firmware updated to 3.4E, because I was told it would not have any effect on your homebrewed stuff. But it does!

Now my GC Backup Launcher (Wiigator ofcourse) is having difficulties. When I select the channel and click "begin" to go into the channel, my Wii automatically reboots to the select-your-channel browser, I tried with 0.3 gamma for wii games and it did the same thing.

Do you have any idea's what could help me?

I'd like to have the Downgrade as the last option since I still want to play the game I bought without it telling me to update every single time.

Thanks.

2. urherenow

Member urherenow GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Dear me this gets really old. Upgrade your Wii all the way through Nintendo if you have a wireless connection. Then follow the 4.0 / 4.1 softmodding guides that are in the sticky threads right above where you made this post. There is absolutely no reason to not upgrade to 4.1.

3. Flokker
    OP

Newcomer Flokker Newbie

Belgium
    Yeah thats exactly the prob. I ain't got no Wireless.

4. Deviyl

Member Deviyl GBAtemp Fan

United States
    NUSD, perhaps?

5. Flokker
    OP

Newcomer Flokker Newbie

Belgium
    Will look into it, thank you.