Valshar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, having some trouble with this. Some of the games I've tried worked fine, starfox and meteos were the ones.

But I also tried Mario Kart and Metroid and these don't seem to work, all works fine till when the Nintendo logo shows up, and when it starts to fade out, then it totally crashes. Tried it many times, tried uploading the ROM again, but same happens. Anyone knows how to solve this? I wanna kick my friends' ass at mario kart
wink2.gif

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Single cart play (which I assume you're attempting) will only work from an EZFlashIv (and all other slot-2 flashcarts I believe) if the receiving DS's have all been flashed.

The only card to (apparently) not suffer from this is the DS-X.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that's good to know - ty
yaynds.gif

I have read many threads about this Mario Kart not working properly on download play - maybe some games work and some don't ??
But believe me, I'm 99.99% certain you aren't going to get any joy trying this with MarioKart
cry.gif

(Unless you can persuade all your friends to flash their DS's)

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want play Mario Kart download play, just use your ez4 and pass card in your friends unflashed DS and have your flashed DS as the receiver and download play with all games will work fine.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance this can be fixed in the future?

This is unlikely.

anyone else happened to get any other game to work?

Yeah, a few actually. The only one I can think of right now, because it's on my flash cart currently, is Bomberman. I know others have worked, I just don't recall which ones. And before you ask, I didn't do anything special to get them to work, they either do or they don't. While I understand the whole signed/unsigned code issue, how it is that somethings work and others don't is a bit of a mystery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)