Cinderella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I am trying to modify mij WII using the modify your Wii v4.2x.

I have come to the point of the Restoring the Trucha Bug. According tot the guide I have to use DOP-IOS V10, however in the modify.zip was the latest version V11.

I tried using the guide for the DOP-IOS V11, but everytime I get to the point of: apply NAND Permission Patch to IOS36 and I have pressed Yes it gives the line: Getting IOS36 revision 3351.... and does nothing anymore.
I have tried it several times, but stil get the same result.

Does anyone have an anwser for me how I can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

C.

sniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
how to use the offline install?I put the IOS36-v1042.wad and IOS51v4633.wad on the root of my sd card trying to install them offline,it just came out "Can't open... .wad",when i try the online install maybe there's something wrong with my WLAN router it showed up endless "error initializing network..."that i can't exit or reset it besides of holding the power button to shut it down

Cinderella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have done both online and offline and my system hangs every time when I want to enable the NAND Permission.

I have put all the 3 IOS files on the root of the SD card as said but this does not help me.

Does anyone have an idea?

Cinderella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have downloaded the latest program as in the link, I have dowloaded the IOS again with NUS dowloader, but the problem is still the same. It hangs on getting IOS36 revision 3351.

I have also tried to install it online and everything goes well until the enable NAND Permission Patch.

I am lost at the moment.

C.

Cinderella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If that is no option, is it perhaps a solution to use version 10 as discripted in the guide? Or to use GP DOP-IOS MOD from an earlier guide?

C.

rkChdrkls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't even patch IOS36 directly (what is the point of this??), just downgrade IOS15 first then use IOS15 to install the patched IOS36 to a free slot above 200. Then restore IOS15 back.

Lunatik.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cinderella said:
Hi,

I am trying to modify mij WII using the modify your Wii v4.2x.

I have come to the point of the Restoring the Trucha Bug. According tot the guide I have to use DOP-IOS V10, however in the modify.zip was the latest version V11.

I tried using the guide for the DOP-IOS V11, but everytime I get to the point of: apply NAND Permission Patch to IOS36 and I have pressed Yes it gives the line: Getting IOS36 revision 3351.... and does nothing anymore.
I have tried it several times, but stil get the same result.

Does anyone have an anwser for me how I can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

C.

Can you try v11.1 that I just posted and see if you still have problems?

Cinderella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you all for the replies.

I have tried V11.1 but this also did not help. Therefore I tried the steps as discribed in the forum Basics & Trucha bug using TBR and it worked
bow.gif

After that, I could just work down the guide.

Many thanks to the ones who made these guides.

My WII is working fine now with my USB hard disk. The only thing that I noticed is that if I put in an original disc, the disc channel says it has to do an update.
But I have a harddisk, with all the games, so that is not a huge problem.

Thanks again and if anyone knows how to solve the problem of the update, let me know.

C.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte