Problems with cheats

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by gspawn, May 12, 2008.

May 12, 2008

Problems with cheats by gspawn at 3:15 AM (774 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gspawn
    OP

Newcomer gspawn Member

Canada
    I just copied the massive cheat compilation file onto my DSTT, and all the codes are showing up, which is great. But, when I select some codes for the game Custom Robo Arena, and start the game, they don't take effect.. I have the codes selected, and I have cheats enabled, and I've also tried the L+R+START+UP to enable them in-game but it's not working. Am I overlooking something here, or has someone else had a similar experience and know how to get around it?

2. apocalypticvisio

Member apocalypticvisio GBAtemp Regular

United States
    try getting the codes to work on an emulator, the file i got from may 6 or so works flawlessly, haven't tried that game yet though. if they work on the emulator, it could be your firmware needs to be updated since not all updates are listed in the update info, also make sure you know exactly where to use the code, i know that in twewy, you can only use some of the codes in certain menus or they dun work right.

3. genuisgeek

Member genuisgeek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hmm...i think there mite be a click this to allow max money and then use the max money cheat
    if there is click that first if not thats an odd problem

have other cheats worked on the game
    or try cheats on another game to see if its a bad usrcheat

4. gspawn
    OP

Newcomer gspawn Member

Canada
    I managed to track down where the code Iw as trying to use was from, and there were additional instructions to using the code that don't show up in the big code list (not enough space?).