Problems with Cheat Database.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Samal22, Jul 26, 2008.

Jul 26, 2008
  1. Samal22
    OP

    Newcomer Samal22 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    31
    Country:
    United States
    Hey, I'm having some weird problems with my cheat database:

    I recently edited my AK2 cheat database, no problems there, everything works fine.

    I edited again, (added codes etc), and whenever I go to the cheats my old database keeps popping.

    Note:

    I DID delete the old one and replaced with the new one lol, I even changed names and the old one keeps popping.

    In the select database menu, the name of the new one does show. But when I choose it, it's like if it was the old one, for example:

    Old Cheat atabase name: Cheat
    New Database name: Editcheats

    On the select database: Editcheats appears.

    I Choose that one, and then select rebuild. What Happens? The contents (names, codes, even title of the cheat database) is "Cheat".

    So I don't have access to this new database [​IMG]

    Hope anyone can help me, thanks!
     
  2. Swip

    Member Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Messages:
    557
    Country:
    Australia
    What firmware are you using? Bliss? AKAIO? or the official one?

    And what format are your cheats in? .xml? .dat?

    Have you tried the cheat databases here?
    It gets updated A LOT and practically has every cheat.
     
  3. Samal22
    OP

    Newcomer Samal22 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    31
    Country:
    United States
    I'm using Bliss.

    I tried switching to AKAIO just now but I can't seem to make it run lol

    And it is the database from gbatemp, I just edited to add a FFIV code that it's not there, but the cheat database won't update. (When I click rebuild, even if the new database is selected, it still shows the old one (different name, different codes etc))

    And I have no idea how my acekard2 still uses the old database if it's not even there! :/

    EDIT:

    I have been able to edit codes, although I had to use a new database from scratch, aka create one to make it work
     

Share This Page