Hacking Problems with BannerBomb

Xknight2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I have just updated a hacked wii to 4.2E using guide at the top of this page - this one. I emailed and got all the files ok and the update went fine, problem is now that I need to get the homebrew channel back the banner bomb wont work. I have used all the files on the official banner bomb site, the two on the main v2 page just freeze the screen and all the other versions dont do anything, just show up the channel with the question mark.

Am I missing something? I have used two different SD cards, one SanDisk and one Dane-Elec. The BootMii boot.elf is on the card ok but im getting no where.

Can someone help please.

Thanks.

wadzinsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, first off, try this

Follow this link to the simplistic mod page. Find the e-mail adress you need to email to get the file Modify.zip if you don't already have it

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

take your SD card and format it. Then copy all the files from Modify.zip to the sd card. Boot your wii w/o the sd card in the slot (really shouldn't matter tho) then at the system menu, click the SD button. THEN insert your SD card and it SHOULD prompt you to load Boot.dol.

See if that helps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water