Problems with all USBloaders except neogamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by FragAguy, Apr 17, 2010.

1. FragAguy
    OP

FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 25, 2009
    Netherlands
    Behind you.
    Hi, I tried to get usb loading working on a wii I recently modded. Like I always do I followed the complete softmod guide, and nothing went wrong. The only thing is, every backuploader I tried crashed before even loading a game.

Info about this wii:
    - Black wii (so D3-2 drive)
    - Trucha signed IOS 36
    - Installed IOS 249 rev 17
    - Installed IOS 222 r4 (base 38)
    - Installed IOS 223 r4 (base merged with IOS 37)
    - Installed IOS 202 r4 (base merged with IOS 60)

I tried to use these loaders: CFGloader, USBloader GX, WiiFlow. All these loaders crashed before selecting a game, and CFGloader doesn't load at all. I tried my own HDD (WD my passport 320GB) and another one (samsung G2 portable 320GB). they both didn't work with the loaders I called earlier. The only way I could load a game was using neogamma R8 final and all later revisions. So, can this problem be solved? My uncle really wants a simple loader for his children and I have no clue how I can solve this. P.S. Both HDD's have a WBFS partition and are working on other wii's without problems.

2. Dr. Clipper

Dr. Clipper GBAtemp Addict

Aug 28, 2007
    Very strange. Try the -222 version of Cfg. Also try using rev 19 of IOS249 and a FAT32 partition instead (this will be a lot easier to manage for your uncle).

3. FragAguy
    OP

FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 25, 2009
    Netherlands
    Behind you.
    Ah, thanks, I'll try. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice