Hacking problems Finishing the softmod of my wii

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok everyone im not new to soft modding wii's ect..i have my own personality modded wii...but anyway heres my problem..i just got a new wii yesterday..Version 4.2 U..ok i installed the homebrew threw the hackmii installer..everything went well..Now im trying to run CIOS249 rev 15 it freezes,i run Wad manager it freezes..like the controller stops responding and doesnt do nothing..the nintendo emulator is the only thing that works in the homebrew but all other system related apps seems to be freezing..Any suggestions?

flytai45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hrdkrtazz said:
ok everyone im not new to soft modding wii's ect..i have my own personality modded wii...but anyway heres my problem..i just got a new wii yesterday..Version 4.2 U..ok i installed the homebrew threw the hackmii installer..everything went well..Now im trying to run CIOS249 rev 15 it freezes,i run Wad manager it freezes..like the controller stops responding and doesnt do nothing..the nintendo emulator is the only thing that works in the homebrew but all other system related apps seems to be freezing..Any suggestions?
this happened to me as well (well just with the cios 249 rev 15 installer (all of my other apps work fine)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: