Probleme with RPI 3B , Promoe media player and Retroarch!

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by LinkBlaBla, Jun 4, 2017.

?

why u not helping me i really need help!

1. i am too dumb and i am 6 years old!

2. i am bored with your question and i dont care about you!

3. what is a rasberry pi anyway?

4. i prefer ignoring this post and bumb shitpost instead!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LinkBlaBla
    OP

LinkBlaBla Glitches Expert and Anti-Government (TFTP*)

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    Quebec
    Hi everyone here i am searching for 2 days straight and not finding what i do wrong....

First lets start with the first problem Promoe! Promoe is a media player with a gui like winamp for Rpi it work well but here my problem i cant click on shuffle but can click on repeat....i really am wondering what the f*** how im suppose to fix this problem as any google search lead to nothing helpful....

Second problem is retroarch ...i messed up and i cant reset config searching in cmd result to invalid search or not find result and files....i just need to reset all config because i have no sound and game are all speedup and i dont know why but the option to change audio to analog 3.5 dont exist anymore...

Maybe i was not looking hard enough but i am very mad about that .... i really want to shuffle my music in Promoe player and really want to play my games on retroarch without bug...

Thanks!

2. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    Quebec
    Anyone??? i really need help...

edit :gosh is anyone familiar with rasberry pi or what....i mean people see thread and skip it ....i need freaking help or mod delete this thread il go somewhere else ask help...

Last edited by LinkBlaBla, Jun 4, 2017
  3. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    Quebec
    please help me or kill the thread.....i mean wtf is wrong with no help at all i need only one direction to what to do....i mean those are simple task but yet you all ignore my post...............F*** please anyone...

4. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    Quebec
    gosh really appreciate the effort to help me lol....

5. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    Quebec
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    Quebec
    bumpy ride