Problematic Games on my Elink

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by IceRentoraa29, Aug 7, 2008.

1. IceRentoraa29
    OP

IceRentoraa29 Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.

Aug 10, 2007
    United States
    The Land of Wuz AKA: Kuromi
    I just got my Elink 1gb GBA card a couple of days ago and it runs fine for the most part. The problem is it won't run two games I really wanted to play on it: Elevator Action Old and New and Pinball Challenge Deluxe. Pinball crashes immediately if I try to run it and Elevator Action crashes before I can get too far on the first stage. I tried both of these games on VBA and they run perfectly though [​IMG] so I'm fairly sure they're not bad dumps. What I want to know is if someone with an Elink was successful in getting these to work on theirs (and don't tell me to get a better card because I can't afford it at the moment [​IMG] )

2. Garcimak

Garcimak Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2006
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I follow you with that, just tried with elink software V5.4a + loader 3.3.. i get stuck with a black screen for both titles. Let's hope a future client/loader will correct that, that's why i keep my EFA aside it can be too helpful with that sort of incompatibility cases.

3. Cermage

Cermage GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 2, 2007
    i'd say email them. i emailed them awhile back to request a better english translation, i partially got what i wanted with the new update

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice